Organization : Makro (Masstores (Pty) Limited
Competition Name : Makro Strubens Valley Relaunch promotional competition
Applicable For : Makro card Holders
Competition Deadline : 31 December 2016
Prize : R5000
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Website : https://www.mtn.co.za/home/
Makro Strubens Valley Relaunch Promotional Competition
1. This promotional competition is organised by Makro (Masstores (Pty) Limited, trading as Makro SA (registration number: 1991/006805/07)).
2. The competition commences on 21 November 2016 and ends on 31 December 2016.
Related : Makro Masstores Savanna SMEG Promotional Competition : www.southafricain.com/3986.html
3. For the purpose of this competition “customer” or “you” means the natural person, whose name, contact telephone number and South African or Country of Citizenship Identity or Passport number (unique identification) are reflected on the Makro SAP Customer Relationship Management system (“SAP CRM 7 system”) at the time of the draw and whose details are attached to the Makro card used to purchase from Makro Strubens Valley.
4. All commercial customers must take note of the fact that the prize will be awarded to the natural person as stipulated in these rules and that the prize will not be awarded to any legal entity. It is therefore the customer’s obligation to ensure that the correct people’s details are recorded on the SAP CRM 7 system to represent the legal entity.
5. Entry into the competition is automatic, using your details and the actual purchasing data on the Makro SAP CRM 7 & BI systems and you will be entered provided that:
5.1. you are a natural persons over the age of 18;
5.2. you are in possession of your valid South African or Country of Citizenship ID book or Passport ;
5.3. your complete, accurate and up to date name, contact telephone number and South African identity number are captured and appear on the Makro SAP CRM 7 system;
5.4. your identification can be verified through your South African or country of Citizenship identity book or Passport;
5.5. you are not a director, member, partner, employee, agent or consultant to Makro, or any marketing service provider in respect of the promotional competition or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the promoter/s or suppliers of goods or services in connection with this competition, or the spouse, life partner, parent, child, brother, sister, business partner or associate of such a person;
5.6. it is not unlawful to supply the prize to you in terms of any legislation or public regulation and Makro reserves the right to require proof that it will not be unlawful to supply a prize (for example to request the winner of a TV to provide his TV license to Makro before they can hand over the prize).
6. Your entry into the competition means that you agree and understand that you will stand a chance to win a prize only and that there is no guarantee that you will be receiving any prize.
7. You will be automatically entered into the draw when you shop at the new Makro Strubens Valley store before the 31st of December 2016.
8. There will be 1(one) winner of a R5000 shopping spree to be won from Makro Strubens Valley.
9. The winner/s will be randomly selected from eligible entrants for the relevant period, one week after the closing date of the competition. An independent third party will select the winner(s).
10. Although we have taken care to make sure that the prize/s is/are of a good quality, we do not give any warranties about the prize/s and you agree to accept the prize/s “as is”. Subject to applicable law, you also indemnify us against any damages that anyone may suffer as a result of the prize/s or this competition, including consequential and economic loss.
11. The purchase price, excluding VAT and excluding the price of any returns of qualifying products as reflected in the Makro SAP BI system will be utilised to determine the consumer’s expenditure for purposes of entering the competition.
12. The consumer’s entry will be withdrawn if any goods purchased in connection with the competition be returned by the consumer.
13. Subject to these rules, the person/s whose Makro card number is drawn and whose details appear on the SAP CRM 7 system against that card number, will be the winner/s of the prize, provided that the person/s was/ were eligible to enter into the competition in terms of clause 5.
14. It is your responsibility to ensure that your personal contact details captured on the SAP CRM 7 system are complete, accurate and up to date.
15. The winner/s of the prize/s will be notified by Makro on the contact details on the SAP CRM 7 system recorded against the selected card number within 4 weeks of the competition closing date. Once the winner/s has/have been contacted, their details will be published on the Makro website. If the contact number on the SAP CRM 7 system does not exist or does not belong to the chosen winner/s, a new winner will be redrawn immediately under the same conditions. If the winner/s contact number/s is/are repeatedly engaged, just ring/s or go/es to voicemail, Makro may in its discretion re-draw a new winner.