Organization : Shelly Centre
Competition Name : 24 Days Of Giveaways Competition
Applicable For : South African Citizen Only
Competition Deadline : 24 December 2016
Prize : Shelly Products
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Website : http://www.shellycentre.co.za
Terms & Condition : https://www.southafricain.com/uploads/4123-24%20DaysGiveaways.pdf
24 Days Of Giveaways Competition :
** We counting down this Christmas with amazing prize giveaways!
** Whether you’ve been naughty or nice, this Christmas, Shelly Centre wants to spoil you with amazing giveaways from some of your favourite stores!
Related :NBCUniversal International Networks Win A Chance To Be A Passenger On A Short Flight And The Chance To Meet Boitumelo : www.southafricain.com/4118.html
** We’ve built a giant advent calendar and packed it full of surprise gifts for our shoppers to win in the countdown to Christmas.
** A daily draw will take place on Centre Court at 12 noon from 1 – 24 December.
** Winners will be invited back to reveal their prize by selecting a door on our advent calendar.
** All you have to do to enter this exciting competition is spend R300 or more at Shelly Centre from 14 November – 24 December 2016, complete an entry form, attach your till slip and post it into one of the competition entry boxes placed throughout the Centre.
** Follow us on Facebook and Instagram to find out what other amazing prizes you can win.
Terms & Conditions :
1. Shelly Centre competitions are only open to legal residents of the Republic of South Africa.
2. No person may on behalf of a third party, enter any competition hosted partly or in whole by Shelly Centre. All entries must be made personally by the entrant.
3. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
4. Competition’s are conducted by Shelly Centre and undertaken by Primedia Lifestyle, a division of Primedia (Pty) Limited (Registration Number: 2000/025493/07).
5. No person who is a director, employee, agent of or consultant to the Promoter or who is a spouse or life partner to the Promoter is eligible to participate or enter Shelly Centre competitions.
6. Any violation or attempt to violate any of the above rules will result in the immediate disqualification of the transgressor.
7. Entrants below the age of 18 (eighteen) should obtain their parents’ or guardian’s consent before entering the competition.
8. By entering the competition, the participant accepts these full terms, conditions and rules of the competitions.
9. No liability is accepted for any loss or damages relating to the use of this site and the reliance of information contained in it.
Prize/s Terms & Conditions :
1. Any prizes are not transferable, not negotiable, and not redeemable for cash, if not cash and can be withdrawn at the promoter’s sole discretion.
2. Prize winners will be notified in person or contacted either telephonically or via email.
3. Prizes not collected/claimed within thirty days of being won will be disposed of at Shelly Centre’s discretion.
4. Prize claims may only be done Monday – Friday and during office hours (08h00 – 16h30).
5. Winners must make an appointment to see the Marketing Manager to ensure that he/she has all the relevant documentation at hand to claim his/her prize.
6. Where prizes have been sponsored to Shelly Centre, the promoter will not accept any liability resulting from the sponsored prize.
7. Entrants must spend a minimum of R300 at Shelly Centre between the 14 November and 24 December 2016 to be eligible to win a prize.
8. A daily draw will take place on Centre Court at 12 noon from 1 – 24 December. Draws for days that fall on weekends or public holidays will be done in advance at the Promoters discretion.
9. Winners will be contacted telephonically and invited back to reveal their prize by selecting a number door on our advent calendar. Their prize will be whatever item has been randomly selected to be associated with that number door.
10. As the competition progresses, daily winners will select from the doors that remain, ie the number doors that have not already been chosen and still have a prize associated with it.