Organization : Distell Ltd
Competition Name : Hunter’S Heat Seekers Campaign (Rsa) Competition
Applicable For : Open to permanent residents of South Africa
Competition Deadline : 31 December 2016.
Prize : Ten double tickets
Website : http://www.huntersextreme.co.za/terms-conditions
Hunter’S Heat Seekers Competition Terms & Conditions :
1. This promotional competition is organized by Distell Ltd (“Promoter”).
Related : Distell SPAR Win a Car Competition : www.southafricain.com/527.html
2. The promotional competition is open to permanent residents of South Africa over the age of 18 years except any employee, director, member, partner, agent or consultant or any person directly or indirectly who controls or is controlled by the Promoter, immediate family members, advertising agencies, advisers, dealers, suppliers and/or associated companies, and/or a participant who has won a prize through a promotional competition run by the Promoter at least three months prior to the announcement of the winner of the Prize (“Disqualified Persons”).
3. By entering the promotional competition, all participants and winners agree to be bound by these rules which will be interpreted by the Promoter, whose decision regarding any dispute will be final and binding. The Promoter reserves the right to amend, modify, change, postpone, suspend or cancel this competition and any prizes (which have not yet been subject to a draw), or any aspect thereof, without notice at any time, for any reason which the Promoter reasonably deems necessary.
4. The promotional competition will take place from 1 November 2016 until 31 December 2016. Entries received after the closing date will not be considered.
5. Participants stand a chance to win :
5.1 One of ten double tickets to a three day, three city (Johannesburg, Durban, Cape Town), 3 concert experience (the Main Prize). The Main Prize includes all flights, two nights’ accommodation, and meals and refreshments as per the tour itinerary; or
5.2 One of 750 double tickets to one of the city concert experiences to be held in either Johannesburg, Cape Town and Durban (“the Consolation Prize.”). 250 double tickets will be awarded per city. The Consolation Prize does not include travel, accommodation or refreshments.
5.3 The Main Prize and Consolation Prize is herein collectively referred to as “the Prize”.
6. To be eligible for the Main Prize, participants must purchase any Hunter’s product, visit .hunters.co.za/heatseekers, provide their details and enter the unique code found under the bottle cap/can, to automatically be entered into the competition draw, alternatively dial *120*1039# and submit the unique code found under the bottle cap/can and follow the prompts, to automatically be entered into the draw.
7. To be eligible for the Consolation Prize, participant are required to purchase any Hunter’s product, dial *120*1039# and submit the unique code found under the bottle cap/can.
8. Participants may only enter a unique code once, however multiple entries with multiple codes are permitted. USSD sessions are charged at a standard 20c/20seconds
9. Participants can call 0879432655 for queries and assistance with the entry mechanic.
10. The Main Prize winners will be determined by random draw from all the website entries received and notified by telephone by no later than 31 January 2017.The Consolation Prize winners will be determined by random draw from all the USSD entries received and notified by telephone by no later than 31 January 2017.
11. Winners and their accompanying guest will be required to provide their proof of identity to verify that they are above the age of 18.
12. The Prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.