Organization : ProMeal (Pty) Ltd
Competition Name : FEED A PET Campaign
Applicable For : Open to all South African based pet focused charities
Competition Deadline : 31 January 2017
Prize : Twenty Five Thousand Rand
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Website : https://www.promeal.co.za/
ProMeal FEED A PET Campaign Terms & Condition
1. The Promotional “Feed A Pet” campaign is organised and presented by ProMeal (Pty) Ltd (‘The Promoter”). The terms and conditions as prescribed by the Promoter are set out below.
Related : Vodacom South Africa Lens Kit Instagram Competition : www.southafricain.com/4278.html
2. The Campaign will go live from 1 November 2016 in stores and from 14th November 2016 online via the Promeal website (.promeal.co.za) and the “Feed A Pet” portal. The promotion will officially close on 31 January 2017, or sooner, if the maximum number of cans donated is reached before the end of January 2017.
3. The promotion, competition or donation is open to all South African based pet focused charities, welfares and/or community groups that are registered and accredited as bona fide nonprofit or charitable organisations in South Africa. Proof of registration, and verification of such registration will be needed on confirmation of winning the donation ahead of receiving the donation.
4. Any pet focused charity can put themselves forward to be added to the charity list, any citizen can nominate a charity and The Promoter can directly contact an organization and invite them to participate. Charity nominations can be emailed to Catherine AT bonfiremedia.co.za or careline AT promeal.co.za.
5. All pet charities, welfares or community groups put forward or nominated, will be required to give their written permission to be involved in the campaign as a potential donation recipient and on permission agree that they understand the terms and conditions. Once permission is granted, each organisation will have their name added to the charity list on the online “Feed A Pet” portal which goes live from the 14th of November 2016.
6. By being put forward, self-nominated or directly contacted by The Promoters, all participants and winners agree to be bound by these rules which will be interpreted by the Promoters, or it’s duly authorized representatives, whose decision regarding any dispute will be final and binding.
7. Two of the listed pet charities, welfares or community groups stand a chance to win a donation of up to and including but not exceeding 25 000 (Twenty Five Thousand) cans of dog and/or cat food each, with the total donation by The Promoter not exceeding 50000 (Fifty Thousand) cans.
8. To vote for a charity and to add can numbers to the donation accumulation, participants can visit .promeal.co.za and select the “Feed a Pet” links. They can follow the BOSS or the PETLEY’S links. Here they will be required to upload a picture of their pet and share it to Facebook.
9. The Promoter has the right to report any untoward, rude, inappropriate, harmful or any negative imagery or copy shared through this portal to Facebook administrators to have it removed. The Promoter is not responsible for any negative copy or imagery shared via the Feed A Pet portal.
10. Prior to voting for a charity and sharing pictures to Facebook from the Feed A Pet portal, participants will be required to complete a short online registration form. All participants will be required to read and accept these Terms and Conditions before submitting. By adding their contact details and agreeing with the terms they are providing
11. By accepting the terms and conditions all participants that share a picture of their pet via the “Feed A Pet” portal hereby provide The Promoter with permission to load all shared pet pictures to the “Feed A Pet” gallery which will live on the Promeal Website (.promeal.co.za) .
12. Consumers can also add to pet can donations by purchasing cans of BOSS and PETLEY’S in participating stores. For every can of BOSS or PETLEY’S that a shopper purchases in store for themselves, The Promoter will add 1 x 385g can to the “Feed A Pet” donation, to a maximum of 50000 (Fifty Thousand). The competition applies to purchases of any BOSS or PETLEY’S canned products in South Africa only.
13. At the end of the campaign (End January 2017 or once the maximum of 50 000 cans is reached, which ever arrives first, the top ten voted for charities, voted via the online picture sharing portal will go into a random draw and two charities will be selected from this top ten list at random. These two final winners will receive an equal split of the total raised cans. The draw is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. The winning charities will be announced no later that the 10 February 2017 but can be announced earlier if the Promoter chooses to and if the maximum donation amount is reached earlier.
15. Should either of the two winning charities fail to answer our calls within 3 attempts over the period of one week, they will forfeit the prize and a new winner will be drawn.