|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Organization : Penguin Random House South Africa (Proprietary) Limited
Competition Name : Diary of a Wimpy Kid 11 Competition
Applicable For : Open to all persons resident in South Africa
Competition Deadline : 30 November 2016
Prize : 1 (one) prize
Website : http://www.penguinrandomhouse.co.za/terms-conditions-diary-wimpy-kid-11
Diary of a Wimpy Kid 11 – Double Down Competition :
** The pressure’s really piling up on Greg Heffley. His mom thinks video games are turning his brain to mush, so she wants her son to put down the controller and explore his creative side’.
Related : Penguin Random House Finding Dory Competition : www.southafricain.com/3965.html
As if that’s not scary enough, Halloween’s just around the corner and the frights are coming at Greg from every angle.
When Greg discovers a bag of gummy worms, it sparks an idea. Can he get his mom off his back by making a movie… and will he become rich and famous in the process? Or will doubling down on this plan just double Greg’s troubles?
Enter competition :
** One lucky winner will win the entire Wimpy Kid series of books, which includes a signed, limited hardback edition of Old School !
** To stand a chance of winning, simply complete the online form below.
** The cut-off date for entries is 30 November 2016
Terms & Conditions :
1. This promotional competition (“Competition”) is run by Penguin Random House South Africa (Proprietary) Limited, registration number 1953/00441/07(“Promoter”).
2. This offer may not be used in conjunction with any other offer of the Promoter.
3. The competition begins on 1 November 2016 and ends on 30 November 2016. All entries must be received by 23:59 (SAST) on 30 November 2016. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason. Entries via agents or third parties are invalid. Entries become the property of the Promoter and are not returned.
4. The competition is open to all persons resident in South Africa, except the Promoter’s directors, partners, employees, agents, consultants and their immediate families. If the winner is under the age of 18, the winner shall not be eligible for the prize if the winner does not receive from his/her legal guardian(s) the written consent to enter into and participate in the prize draw and to accept or enjoy the prize.
5. Participation by all entrants (“Entrants”) constitutes acceptance of these Rules.
6. No Entrant may win more than 1 (one) prize per prize draw.
7. The prize is 1 (one) hamper. The hamper includes the entire Wimpy Kid series of books. A total of 1 (one) prize will be awarded in total.
8. To enter, Entrants must complete the online competition form before the closing date. No purchase is necessary to enter the prize draw. Entrance into the prize draw is free. Only 1 (one) entry per person will be allowed.
9. Should any of the prizes referred to above, for any reason whatsoever, become unavailable, the Promoter may in its sole discretion award a similar prize in value.
10. All correctly completed entries will be entered into a prize draw. The first 3 (three) entries drawn will be announced as winners. The name of the winner(s) will be announced on the Promoter’s social media platforms (Facebook and/or Twitter). The winner will be notified via email or telephone within 5 (five) working days of the closing date.
11. These Rules may be amended by notification at any time during the Competition.
12. The prize is exclusively for the prize winner and is not transferable, not exchangeable and cannot be exchanged for its cash value.
13. The winner must claim his/her prize within 30 (thirty) days of winning the prize. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules. The prize will be delivered to the winner’s physical address within 15 (fifteen) working days after the winner provided us with his/her physical delivery address. If any prize winner’s contact details are no longer valid, he or she will forfeit the prize.
14. The prize winner must provide valid proof of identification when redeeming the prize.
15. The Promoter may make media announcements, publications of names, photographs of any prize winner(s), provided that any prize winner(s) may expressly elect to decline this.