Organization : The Community Chest
Competition Name : Community Chest 2016 Summer Competition
Applicable For : South African Citizen
Competition Deadline : 06 December 2016
Prize : R300 000
Website : http://www.comchest.org.za/community-chest-2016-summer-competition
Rules : https://www.southafricain.com/uploads/4393-Competition.pdf
Community Chest 2016 Summer Competition :
** You Can Win Big With Our 2016 Community Chest Summer Competition
** The Community Chest of the Western Cape is a philanthropic organisation and was founded in Cape Town in 1928.
Related : KFM Twilight Run : www.southafricain.com/4390.html
** This year, we are investing over R10 million into communities across the Western Cape, with a specific focus in Education, Health, Community Development and Income Generation.
** We invite you to help us raise funds for our communities by entering our 2016 Summer Competition.
** You stand the chance of winning the grand prize of R300 000!
Grand Prizes :
1st prize: R300 000
2nd prize: R100 000
3rd prize: R50 000
4th prize: R25 000
5th prize: R15 000
6th prize: R 10 000
To enter, simply :
** Purchase a competition ticket/s valued at R350 each
You can complete the below entry form and mail your cheque – made out to
The Community Chest of the Western Cape
The Community Chest
P O Box 3836,
** Fax the coupon below with your credit card or Cape Consumer details to 021 424 7385.
** Only 3000 tickets will be sold at R350 each and the draw will take place on Thursday, 8th December 2016 at the Alphen Centre, Constantia.
** The winners will be notified telephonically.
** We accommodate EFT’s and request that you use your ticket number or surname as
Payment Reference :
Bank Name : First National Bank
Account Holder : Community Chest Of The Western Cape
Account No : 502 609 754 78
Branch Code : 250 655
Please Fax Proof Of Payment To: 021 424 7385 Or
Email Competitions AT Comchest.Org.Za
** The Competition closes on Tuesday, 06 December 2016 at midnight.
** Please note that all tickets must be paid in full in order to be eligible to enter the draw.
** Payments to be received by no later than midnight on Tuesday, 06 December 2016 (cheques/funds must be cleared by this date and time).
** For further enquiries, please contact our office at 021 487 1500 / 021 424 3344
Terms, Conditions and Rules :
1. The Judges decision is final. NO correspondence will be entered.
2. Employees of the Community Chest of the Western Cape and their immediate families may not enter this competition.
3. The draw will take place at 7pm on Thursday, 08 December 2016 at the Alphen Hall, Constantia.
4. The Draw will be conducted publicly.
5. The Draw will be observed by the independent auditors of the Community Chest of the Western Cape.
6. Winning tickets will be verified by independent auditors.
7. Winners will be notified telephonically.
8. All ticket holders will be notified in writing of the outcome of this competition.
9. Prizes not claimed within 365 days of the draw date of this competition will be forfeited and will revert to the Community Chest of the Western Cape.
10. Persons under the age of 18 may not participate in this competition.
11. This competition is only open to people residing in South Africa.
12. The competition closes on 06 December 2016 at midnight.
13. All cheques, cash and electronic transfers must be cleared by midnight of 06 December 2016.
14. A copy of the terms and conditions can be found on our website .comchest.org.za
15. Please note that a Section 18A receipt CANNOT be issued on the sale of the competition ticket(s).