|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Organization : Makro (Masstores (Pty) Limited
Competition Name : Canon Photographic Lens Promotional Competition
Applicable For : South African Citizen
Competition Deadline : 31 December 2016
Prize : Canon Lens Z EF70 – 200mm 4.0L USM – R10 999
Website : https://www.makro.co.za/competitions/terms/1456
Canon Photographic Lens Promotional Competition :
1. This promotional competition is organised by Makro (Masstores (Pty) Limited, trading as Makro SA (registration number: 1991/006805/07)) and Canon South Africa (Proprietary) Limited (registration number: )(‘the promoter/s’).
Related : Makro Masstores Flaming Cockerel Promotional Competition : www.southafricain.com/3229.html
2. The competition commences on 1 December 2016 and ends on 31 December 2016.
3. All Makro Facebook Fans and Twitter followers will be entered provided that :
3.1. you are a natural persons over the age of 18;
3.2. you are in possession of your valid South African or Country of Citizenship ID book or Passport ;
3.3. your complete, accurate and up to date name, contact telephone number and South African identity number are captured and appear on the Makro SAP CRM 7 system;
3.4. your identification can be verified through your South African or country of Citizenship identity book or Passport;
3.5. you are not a director, member, partner, employee, agent or consultant to Makro or Canon South Africa (Proprietary) Limited, or any marketing service provider in respect of the promotional competition or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the promoter/s or suppliers of goods or services in connection with this competition, or the spouse, life partner, parent, child, brother, sister, business partner or associate of such a person;
3.6. it is not unlawful to supply the prize to you in terms of any legislation or public regulation and Makro reserves the right to require proof that it will not be unlawful to supply a prize (for example to request the winner of a TV to provide his TV license to Makro before they can hand over the prize).
4. Your entry into the competition means that you agree and understand that you will stand a chance to win a prize only and that there is no guarantee that you will be receiving any prize.
5. You will be automatically entered into the draw when you submit your most summer flowery photos on Facebook and Twitter during the Competition period.
6. Unless expressly stated otherwise, only one entry per person is allowed. Individuals who attempt to enter more than once will not be eligible for prizes. This will be monitored by Canon South Africa.
7. This competition is only open to Makro card holders
8. There will be 1(one) winner of a Canon Lens Z EF70 – 200mm 4.0L USM with a recommended retail value of R10 999 to be won.
9. The winner/s will be randomly selected from eligible entrants for the relevant period, one week after the closing date of the competition. An independent third party will select the winner(s).
10. The photos will be used for judging purposes and then deleted.
11. Although we have taken care to make sure that the prize/s is/are of a good quality, we do not give any warranties about the prize/s and you agree to accept the prize/s “as is”. Subject to applicable law, you also indemnify us against any damages that anyone may suffer as a result of the prize/s or this competition, including consequential and economic loss.
12. Subject to these rules, the person/s whose name is drawn from the details that appear on Facebook or Twitter will be the winner/s of the prize, provided that the person/s was/ were eligible to enter into the competition.
13. The winner/s of the prize/s will be notified by Makro by means of the details on Facebook/Twitter.
14. The winner will then be expected to supply their contact details to Makro within 24 hours of the competition closing date.