Organization : Clearwater Mall
Competition Name : Clearwater Mall Competition
Applicable For : South African citizen
Competition Deadline : 7 December 2016
Prize : R1000 vouchers
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Clearwater Mall Competition Terms & Conditions :
By entering this Competition and/or accepting any prize, all participants, entrants and winners agree to be bound by the terms and conditions below :
Related : Afternoon Express Clicks Advent Calendar Competition : www.southafricain.com/4439.html
1. The competition is not open to any director, member, partner, employee or agent of or consultant to anyone associated with Clearwater Mall including, but not limited to, advertising agencies associated with this competition, and any spouse, life partner, parent, brother, sister, business partner or associate of such persons is prohibited.
2. The competition entries open on 7 November 2016 and close on 7 December 2016. No late entries will be accepted.
3. During this period, you can enter the competition on the Clearwater Mall Facebook page.
4. To be eligible for participation in this competition you must be a South African citizen in possession of valid identification in the form of Identity document, driver’s license or a passport.
5. To enter all you need to do is: fully complete the entry form.
6. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via .socialignition.co.za/clearwater/campaign/ and goo.gl/8Qnrmp.
7. Prize Details :
Prizes include R1000 vouchers per day for 30 days. There will also be spot prizes including 2 x R10 000 vouchers and 2 x R5 000 vouchers. To be eligible of winning a spot prize, you need to enter every day of the campaign. Winners will need to collect their vouchers from the Clearwater Mall centre management. Clearwater will not be liable for delivering the prize and will not courier or post the prize to the winners.
8. The winners will be notified by email, telephone or Facebook within 14 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
9. The following factors will result in an entry being void:
** Failure to complete the online submissions correctly,
** Failure by the entrant to enter their full names and contact details (as required in terms of the competition).
** Failure to include any other relevant information as requested.
10. All contestants will be required to agree to terms and conditions prior to competing in the Competition. Failure to agree to the terms and conditions by the contestants will result in disqualification;
11. The judges reserve the right to change the competition dates without prior notice