- tfgclub.co.za Jimmy Choo Competition...
tfgclub.co.za Jimmy Choo Competition : Foschini Group Retail
Organization : Foschini Group Retail Group (Pty) Ltd
Competition Name : Jimmy Choo competition
Applicable For : TFG Club magazine members
Competition Deadline : 20 December 2016
Prize : Cash prize
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Website : https://tfgmedia.co.za/
Jimmy Choo Competition :
** All TFG Club magazine members will be automatically entered into selected competitions in the magazine.
Related : Jack’s Paint and Hardware Red Brush Sale – November Competition : www.southafricain.com/4494.html
** Automatic entry winners and SMS winners will be required to provide a valid TFG account card number.
** The winner will be randomly selected by means of an automated system for all automatic and SMS competitions.
** All winners need to be active members of TFG Club magazine in order to qualify, which means your account needs to be up to date.
** The Jimmy Choo competition will run from 20 September to 20 December 2016.
** All competitions will commence on 13th of each month and end at the end of the following month
** The winner will be notified via email/telephone within one month of the closing date.
** The prize will be sent to the winner via RTT courier service to the winner’s home address.
** The prize will be sent to the winner via RAM courier service to the winner’s home address or to the nearest Foschini Group store if the winner does not have a physical address.
** The winners name will be published in the an issue of Club magazine.
** All participants must reside in South Africa.
** By entering the competition you agree and understand that you may win a prize and that there is no guarantee that you will win a prize.
** Unclaimed prizes are only valid for six months. For any queries regarding competition prizes, email clubmag AT tfg.co.za.
** Valid TFG Club magazine members will only be allowed to win a maximum of 2 prizes per issue.
** The winner’s name and/or photo will be published in Club magazine. The winner will be given the opportunity to agree or not to agree to the publication of their image unless the competition is of a such nature that the winner’s picture must be published.
Terms & Condition :
1. This promotional competition is organised by Foschini Group Retail Group (Pty) Ltd (registration number 1988/007302/07) a subsidiary of The Foschini Group Limited (“TFG”).
2. In these rules, “Promoter” means a person who directly or indirectly promotes, sponsors, organises or conducts the promotional competition, or for whose benefit the promotional competition is promoted, sponsored, organised or conducted, which includes TFG.
No director, member, partner, employee, agent of, or consultant to the Promoter or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the Promoter, their advertising agencies, or their spouses, life partners, parents, children, brothers, sisters, business partners or associates, may enter this promotional competition.
3. All participants must be resident in South Africa.
4. Should the law or any authority terminate this promotional competition, no notice of termination shall be required. In such event, all participants waive any rights and acknowledge that they shall have no claim, of any nature whatsoever against TFG, its directors, agents or employees as a result of the termination. Further, TFG reserves the right to vary, postpone, suspend or cancel the competition and any prizes which have not yet been drawn, or any aspect thereof, without notice at any time and for any reason whatsoever that TFG deems is reasonable at the time.
5. By entering the competition you agree and understand that you may win a prize and that there is no guarantee that you will win a prize.
6. Prizes are not transferable, may not be deferred or exchangeable for cash or otherwise.
7. If any taxes, levies, duties or any charges whatsoever are levied on a prize by any competent authority, the winner will be liable for these and the prize value will not be increased to compensate for such charges