Organization : PEP Store
Competition Name : Facebook ZTE Tag A Friend Competition
Applicable For : Open to South African citizens only
Competition Deadline : 4th of Dec 2016
Prize : 1 ZTE Blade A601
Facebook ZTE Tag A Friend Competition :
Start of competition on FB: 1st November 2016
End of competition on FB: 4th of Dec 2016
Related : The Sommeliers Selection Post Your Photos & Win : www.southafricain.com/4522.html
Competition Rules :
1. The promoter of the competition is PEPCell.
2. The name of the competition is ‘Comment and tag to win a ZTE Blade A601”
3. The competition will run from 10h00 on 31st of October until 17h00 on 4th of December 2016
4. By entering the competition and/or accepting any prize (if you are a winner), you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. The competition is open to all participants within the Republic of South Africa. You are not eligible to participate in this competition if –
a. You are a director, member, partner, employee, agent or consultant of Pep Stores, or ZTE, its affiliates/divisions/subsidiaries or any other person who supplies goods or services in connection with the competition;
b. You are a spouse, life partner, parent, child or sibling, immediate family member, business partner or associate of the persons specified in 4(a) above;
6. Participants must bring their ID or passport as well as proof of address for RICA registration. PEP only RICAs SIM cards bought at PEP.
7. To enter the competition, a Participant must comment on the competition posts that run throughout the month of November by “tagging a friend that you would share your reverse charging with and stand a chance to win a ZTE Blade A601 for yourself and a friend”
8. Winners will be drawn randomly every week from the 4th of November and announced every Monday through out November.
9. Each winner will receive 1 ZTE Blade A601 for themselves and another for their friend- colour may vary.
10. Prizes will not be redeemable for cash and are non-transferable
11. Winner will be notified via a Facebook inbox message. An alternative winner will be drawn if after 3 attempted messages PEP cannot reach the initial winner.
12. Winners will be requested to share the following details: – Name Surname – Cell number – Delivery address for the phone
13. Winners must be in possession of a valid South African ID document / South African passport.
14. The judges’ decision is final and no further correspondence will be entered into.