|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Organization : South African National Parks & Wild Card Conservation
Competition Name : Wild Summer Promotion Competition
Applicable For : Wild Card Holders
Competition Deadline : 31 March 2017
Prize : Wild Card monthly e-newsletters
Website : http://www.wildcard.co.za/join-wild-club-summer-win/
Rules : https://www.southafricain.com/uploads/4729-Wild-Summer.pdf
Wild Summer Promotion Competition Rules :
1. This competition is only open to people over the age of 18. The competition is not open to employees and immediate family of South African National Parks and Wild Card Conservation Partners nor their PR, publishing or advertising agents.
Related : Africa Geographic Photographer of the Year Competition 2017 : www.southafricain.com/4725.html
2. By purchasing or renewing your Wild Card, you will automatically be entered into the competition.
3. The competition will run from 15 December 2016 to 31 March 2017. Winners will be selected by random draw on three dates: 3 January 2017 (for all Wild Card purchases and renewals 15–31 December 2016); 1 February 2017 (for all Wild Card purchases and renewals 1–31 January 2017); 1 March 2017 (for all Wild Card purchases and renewals 1–28 February 2017); and 3 April 2017 (for all Wild Card purchases and renewals 1–31 March 2017).
4. The Wild Card Programme will randomly select winners. Each winner will be issued with a prize letter detailing the prize inclusions and exclusions. Note that accommodation prizes do not include transport to and from the destination nor any other costs such as meals, activity fees, etc.
5. The outcome of the competition is subject to the decision of the organiser of the competition, whose decision is final and no negotiations and/or correspondence will be entered into.
6. Winners will be notified telephonically and by email. Winners will be announced in the Wild Card monthly e-newsletters.
7. Prizes vary from book giveaways to accommodation in national parks and adventure activities such as guided game drives, walks and wilderness trails. The grand prize of a game capture experience in the Kruger National Park will be awarded at the end of 2017.
8. Prizes are not transferable, cannot be deferred or exchanged for cash.
9. The Wild Card Programme may re-allot prizes if we are unable to contact selected winners within 2 (two) weeks of the random draw. Please ensure that you provide the correct contact details on your Wild Card membership application, as this will be used to contact you.
10. If any prize offered becomes unavailable, the Wild Card Programme reserves the right to select alternative prizes of equivalent value. The Programme reserves the right to modify, supplement or withdraw all or part of this competition without notice and no refunds of costs of entry will be payable.
11. The winner(s) must be able to claim their prize and take up accommodation or participate in activities within 1 (one) calendar year of being notified of such prize.
12. Entrants agree that personal data may be processed, shared and otherwise used for the purposes and within the context of the competition.
13. The Wild Card Programme, conservation partners, competition partner(s) and their respective shareholders shall not be liable in any way whatsoever for any loss, damage, injury or costs, howsoever arising, suffered as a result of your participation in the competition or utilisation of the prize.
14. The Wild Card Programme may require winner(s) to be identified, photographed and have their photographs be published when accepting and/or after having received their prizes.