|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Organization : Penguin Random House South Africa (Proprietary) Limited
Competition Name : Kiddies Christmas Reads Competition
Applicable For : Resident in South Africa
Competition Deadline : 24 December 2016
Prize : Cash
Website : http://www.penguinrandomhouse.co.za/ts-cs-kiddies-christmas-reads
Penguin Kiddies Christmas Reads
1. This promotional competition (“Competition”) is run by Penguin Random House South Africa (Proprietary) Limited, registration number 1953/00441/07(“Promoter”).
2. This offer may not be used in conjunction with any other offer of the Promoter.
Related : Nestlé NESCAFE Ricoffy Promotion 2016 : www.southafricain.com/4815.html
3. The competition begins on 6 December 2016 and ends on 24 December 2016. All entries must be received by 23:59 (SAST) on 24 December 2016. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason. Entries via agents or third parties are invalid. Entries become the property of the Promoter and are not returned.
4. The competition is open to all persons aged 18 (eighteen) years or older and resident in South Africa, except the Promoter’s directors, partners, employees, agents, consultants and their immediate families.
5. Participation by all entrants (“Entrants”) constitutes acceptance of these Rules.
6. No Entrant may win more than 1 (one) prize per prize draw.
7. The prize is the winner’s choice of 4 books on the Promoter’s kids Christmas wishlist. A total of 1 (one) prize will be awarded in total.
8. To enter, Entrants must complete the online competition form before the closing date. No purchase is necessary to enter the prize draw. Entrance into the prize draw is free. Only 1 (one) entry per person will be allowed.
9. Should any of the prizes referred to above, for any reason whatsoever, become unavailable, the Promoter may in its sole discretion award a similar prize in value.
10. All correctly completed entries will be entered into a prize draw. The first entry drawn will be announced as the winner. The name of the winner(s) will be announced on the Promoter’s social media platforms (Facebook and/or Twitter). The winner will be notified via email or telephone within 5 (five) working days of the closing date.
11. These Rules may be amended by notification at any time during the Competition.
12. The prize is exclusively for the prize winner and is not transferable, not exchangeable and cannot be exchanged for its cash value.