|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Organization : MTV Networks Africa (Pty) Ltd
Competition Name : CC Presents Suzelle DIY Christmas Competition
Applicable For : Open to residing in South Africa
Competition Deadline : 25 December 2016
Prize : R50 000
Comedy Central Suzelle DIY Christmas Competition :
Competition Rules & Regulations :
1. The “Comedy Central Suzelle DIY Christmas Competition” (the “Competition”) will run from Wednesday 07 December 2016 at 00:00 CAT until Monday 25 December 23:59 CAT.
Related : Coke – Enjoy That Christmas Feeling With 702 : www.southafricain.com/4826.html
2. The promoter of the Competition is MTV Networks Africa (Pty) Ltd of 1 Saxon Road, Hyde Park, Johannesburg, 2196, Tel: +27 11 4282903.
3. To win, entrants must go to .comedycentralafrica.com, enter competition by answering all three questions correctly. “
4. Entrants stand to win: A Luxury All Inclusive Safari Experience For 2 People For 4 Nights At Tau Game Lodge Worth R50 000. All entrants must submit their answer, name and contact details on the competition entry form on .comedycentralafrica.com. Multiple entries per entrant are allowed.
5. At the end of the Competition, one winner will be randomly selected from the correct entries received. The winners will be called and emailed directly from Monday 08 January 2016.
6. The Promoter decision on any matter concerning the Competition and/or arising out of these terms and conditions is final and binding, and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. The Promoter and its affiliates will not be responsible for any harm, damage, loss or claim relating to the provision of any element of a prize or any changes to a prize that may be made at any time. Prizes are not transferrable and cannot be sold, deferred or exchanged for cash.
8. The Competition is open to entrants aged 18 and older residing in South Africa.
9. If a winner declines the prize or is disqualified, further correct entries will be drawn and this will continue until the prize is awarded and accepted.
10. A list of the winners may be obtained by writing to Ngobese.ntokozo AT vimnmix.com.
11. Employees of the Promoter, its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, associated and group companies and any other company involved in this competition, their families and agents, are not eligible to participate in this competition.
12. By entering this competition, entrants agree that they will be bound by these terms and conditions as well as the General Competition Rules which can be found on .comedycentralafrica.com.