Organization : Unilever South Africa (Pty) Ltd
Competition Name : PnP Express Bali Competition
Applicable For : Open To All South African Residents
Competition Deadline : 08 January 2017
Prize : R1700 rand
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
PnP Express Bali Competition :
Terms & Condition :
1. The promoter is Unilever South Africa (Pty) Ltd (“the Promoter”).
2. The promotional competition is open to all South African residents in possession of a valid identity document.
Related : Pick n Pay Store Account Promotion : www.southafricain.com/4868.html
3. The promotional competitio is not open to any director, member, partner, employee, agent or consultant of the Promoter, the marketing service providers or any person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by these entities, including their spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members.
4. Any participant under the age of 18 years must be fully assisted by his/her guardian, who approves of and consents to the participant’s participation in the competition and the participant’s receipt/possession of the prize.
5. By participating in this competition participants agree to receive future marketing material from the brand/s on promotion. However, the participant has the right to unsubscribe to receiving marketing material or request the promoter to delete their information by contacting the Promoter at 15 Nollsworth Crescent, Nollsworth Park, La Lucia, 4051 Att: Legal Department or opting out from any electronic marketing message.
Entry Requirements :
8. To enter, participants will be required to buy any two Ola products from a participating PnP Express Store & stand a chance to win a trip to Bali for 7 nights for a family of 4.
9. Participants must keep their till slip as proof of purchase
10. Participants must enter in their correct contact details. If a Winner has given incorrect contact details, the Promoter reserves the right to select another Winner in terms of the rules.
11. Participants may enter as many times as they wish provided that each entry is associated with a separate purchase and last 4 digits of the till-slip.
12. The prize is a trip to Bali for 7 nights for a family of 4 (the ‘Prize’)
13. Any Prize not taken up for any reason within two months of notification will be forfeited.
14. Prizes are not exchangeable for cash or transferable.
Selecting Winners :
15. 1 participant will be selected as winner (the ‘Winner’) to receive a Prize
16. The Winner will be required to provide their name, ID number, Copy of their identity document, contact details and to sign an acknowledgment of receipt of the prize.
17. The Winner will be selected by means of a random draw by 16th January 2016 and will be notified telephonically where the Winner will be required to verify their details. The Promoter (or their agent) will endeavour to contact the prize Winner once every day for 5 consecutive working days after their name is drawn. If the Prize Winner cannot be contacted during this period, the Prize will be forfeited and another Winner will be selected in accordance with the rules.
18. The Winner will be required to sign an indemnity form.
19. The Prize includes :
a. Return flights from a South African International airport to Bali;
b. transfers from the airport to the hotel on arrival and back to the airport on the day of departure;
c. 7 night stay in a standard room at a four star hotel selected by the Promoter; and
20. Hotel and flights and tours are subject to availability at time of booking.