Organization : Rhodes Food Group
Competition Name : Rhodes Quality Buy & Get Competition
Applicable For : Open to all South African citizens
Competition Deadline : 29/01/2017
Prize : R10 000
Website : https://rhodesquality.com/
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Rhodes Quality Buy & Get Competition
Terms & Condition :
1. This competition is organised by Rhodes Food Group (the “Organisers”) and is open to all South African citizens residing in the Republic of South Africa – (a valid South African identity document is required), except directors, members, business partners, employees, sales agents, advertising agency staff, advisors or consultants of the Organisers, its associated companies, service providers and the immediate family members of all the foresaid (including, but not limited to, spouses, life partners, parents, children, brothers and sisters).
Related : Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa Coke Food Fest : www.southafricain.com/4710.html
2. This competition is open from 21/11/2016 to midnight 29/01/2017 which is the closing date. Any entries received after midnight on the last day will not be valid and not be considered.
3. By entering the competition all participants and prize winners agree to be bound by terms and conditions of the competition, which will be interpreted by the Organisers in their sole, absolute and unfettered discretion.
4. The competition will be overseen and certified as set out in the Regulations to the Consumer Protection Act of 2008 of South Africa where after the Organisers’ decision regarding all matters relating to the competition will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
5. To enter the competition, the participant must purchase any Rhodes Quality juice in participating Checkers stores and SMS “Give it Juice”, your name and location to 34449.
6. Proof of purchase during the promotional period, by means of a till slip is required.
7. SMS’s are charged at standard SMS rates. Free SMS’s and free minutes do not apply.
8. For promotions with media partners who charge R1,50: SMS rates of R1,50 apply per entry and free and bundled SMS’s are excluded. Multiple entries will be allowed, 1 entry per purchase. Also note that neither the Rhodes Quality brand (nor Rhodes Food Group) will receive any revenue from the SMS charges.
9. The participant may enter as many times as he or she wishes but only 1 entry per transaction will be allowed. In other words, a participant will only be eligible to win one of the prizes.
10. The Organisers reserve the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any participant who submits an entry that is in breach of these terms and conditions. Failure by the Organisers to enforce any of their rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
11. A random draw conducted by the Organisers or a person appointed by the Organisers will take place on 05 February 2017. Only the winner / s will be notified by telephone no later than 72 hours after the draw, and thereafter confirmed in writing. The Organisers will endeavour to contact the winner on the telephone number provided.