|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Organization : Levi Strauss South Africa (Pty) Ltd
Competition Name : Levi’s End of Season Sale
Competition Deadline : 5th January, 2017
Discount : 50% offer
Website : levi.co.za
Levi’s® End of Season Sale Terms & Conditions :
1. This promotion is valid from opening hours Thursday, 5th January until close of business Wednesday, 25th January, 2017 only.
2. Promotional offer: Up to 50% off selected regular priced items.
Related : Levi Strauss South Africa Levis 20 % off Shirts & T-Shirts Promotion : www.southafricain.com/4282.html
3. The promotion is only valid at Levi’s first quality retail stores and not at Levi’s® Outlet stores, wholesale partners or independent outlets.
4. The discount is not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
5. This discount cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotions.
6. A customer may exchange the item bought for a different size and/or an equal value item. If a customer wishes to exchange an item for that of a higher value, the customer must pay the difference. No exchanges will be made on items of lesser value than the item originally bought.
7. Loop members may not use their Loop Points against the purchase of any items on the End of Season Sale.
8. Loop members will earn points when purchasing items on the End of Season Sale.
9. No lay-buy will be accepted on any sale items.
10. By participating in this promotion, all participants accept and agree to abide by these rules and terms and conditions.
11. Neither Levi Strauss South Africa (Pty) Ltd and their respective advertising, media and PR agencies, nor their trading partners shall be liable in any way whatsoever for any loss, damage or costs, howsoever arising, suffered by a participant of this promotional offer.
12. The promoter reserves the right to terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of technical or other difficulties that might compromise its integrity.
13. The promoter and their agents accept no responsibility for difficulties experienced in participation in this promotion.
14. Under no circumstances shall the promoter be liable to anyone who participates in this promotion for any direct or consequential loss howsoever arising which may be suffered, whether as a result of any negligent act or omission or any default on the part of the promoter or otherwise.
15. The laws of the Republic of South Africa govern these Terms and Conditions and participants agree to be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the South African courts.