Organization : Vodacom South Africa
Competition Name : Vodacom Prepaid 79c Promotional Offer
Applicable For : Vodacom Customers
Competition Deadline : 05 February 2017
|You can now ask your questions about this post.|
Or answer other's questions in the comments section.
Please go to the bottom of this page.
Vodacom Prepaid 79c Promotional Offer :
Terms and Conditions :
1. The Promotional price plan (the ‘Service’) is available until 05 February 2017 at 23:59.
2. Vodacom Prepaid 79c is available to all new and existing Prepaid customers through Free Change via existing channels (1181 IVR, *111# USSD, Vodacom.co.za)
Related : Vodacom App 1 GB Bundle Offer : www.southafricain.com/2875.html
3. Customers on Legacy price plans (4U, All Day per Second, All Day per Minute, Per Second Plus, Day Saver, Vodago) who Free Change to Prepaid 79c will not be able to return to their previous price plans.
4. This price plan is not available to Contract, Top Up, Community Service and CST Management SIMS
5. The Promotional rate of R0.79 (seventy nine cents) per minute is offered on voice calls to any network at any time, and calls will be billed per second.
6. The following calls do not qualify for this call rate, and will be billed according to published rates :
|Roaming calls||Premium rated calls||SVS Calls|
|International calls||VAS calls||Fax out calls|
7. Other rates applicable to this promotional price plan are set out below :
|Local call rate (any network, any time)||R0.79 per minute (billed per second)|
|SMS||R0.50 per SMS all day|
|SMS to Telkom landlines||R0.90 per SMS|
|MMS (300KB or less)||R0.80 per MMS|
|International SMS||R 1.74/SMS all day|
8. On this price plan you cannot make use of Power Hour, Chat for 20, Power Bundles, My5, Night Shift or Everyday Extra.
9. If you migrate to this price plan while you have active Power Hour, Chat for 20, Power Bundles, My5, Night Shift or Everyday Extra services, these benefits will be forfeited upon Free Change into Prepaid 79c.
10. On this price plan you can continue to earn Talking Points when recharging R10 or more, and you can redeem Talking Points for airtime bundles or call discounts, cellphones and MMS, SMS and Data Bundles.
11. You can Free Change out of this price plan at any time via existing Free Change channels (1181 IVR, *111# USSD, Vodacom.co.za).
12. When the promotion ends on 05 February 2017 at 23:59, you will be returned to your last price plan prior to the Free Change onto Prepaid 79c.
13. As per network rules, calls will be terminated by the network at 120 minutes (2 hour rule).
14. No refunds will be allowed for any dropped calls due to network congestion.
15. Vodacom Prepaid 79c promotional price plan will be subject to the following acceptable usage policy:
15.1 LCR and associated services are not permitted to use the Service. If the SIM card is used in a fixed location device to regularly make and receive calls to multiple numbers, the Service will be suspended immediately, pending an investigation.
15.2 Vodacom reserves the right to suspend the Service in the event of suspected abuse or fraudulent usage, outside of what is considered reasonable for private, non-commercial use
16. Vodacom reserves the right to limit the Service in regions or areas where there is limited network capacity (high congestion) in order to maintain consistent quality of service.
17. Vodacom reserves the right to alter or terminate the Service in order to prevent catastrophic impact on the network.
18. Whilst Vodacom will use its reasonable endeavours to provide the Service, due to potential capacity limitations on the network it does not commit to the uninterrupted supply of the Service.
19. Vodacom reserves the right to suspend, cancel or convert the Service with reasonable notice.
20. Vodacom reserves the right to expand on these terms and conditions.