Organization : Chickenland (Pty) Ltd
Competition Name : Mozambican Paprika Competition
Applicable For : Open to permanent residents and citizens of South Africa
Competition Deadline : 12th of January 2017
Prize : 5 Night Trip To Mozambique
|You can now ask your questions about this post.|
Or answer other's questions in the comments section.
Please go to the bottom of this page.
Website : http://www.nandos.co.za/news/201612/mozambican-paprika-competition-rules
Nandos Mozambican Paprika Competition Rules
1. This Promotional Competition is organised by Chickenland (Pty) Ltd (the “Promoter”) and the prizes are sponsored by the Promoter.
Related : Coca-Cola Peninsula Beverages Powerplay Sportscene Vocuher Giveaway Competition : www.southafricain.com/5349.html
2. The promotional competition is open to permanent residents and citizens of South Africa over the age of 18 years in possession of a (i) valid South African Identity Document; (ii) valid drivers license; and (iii) valid passport. The promotional competition is not open to any employee, director, member, partner, agent or consultant or any person directly or indirectly who controls or is controlled by the Promoter and/or immediate family members of any employee, director, member, partner, agent or consultant of or person indirectly or directly in control or controlled by the Promoter, their advertising agencies, advisers, dealers, suppliers and franchisees, its affiliates and/or associated companies (“Disqualified Persons”).
3. By entering the promotional competition, all participants and winners agree to be bound by these rules which will be interpreted by the Promoter, whose decision regarding any dispute will, subject to any consumer rights under the Consumer Protection Act, be final and binding. The Promoter reserves the right to amend, modify, change, postpone, suspend or cancel this Competition and any prizes (which have not yet been subject to a draw), or any aspect thereof, without notice at any time, for any reason which the Promoter reasonably deem necessary.
4. The promotional competition commences on 15 December 2016 and ends on 12 January 2017 both days inclusive. Entries received after midnight on the 12th of January 2017 will not be accepted.
5. There is a total of one prize (“the Prize”) which prize consists of a 5 night trip to Mozambique for the winner and his/her 3 chosen guests.
The Prize includes the following :
** return flights
** transfer from Maputo Airport to hotel
** two nights’ accommodation at the 4* Hotel Cardoso in Maputo
** a full day city tour of Maputo (to places such as CFM, Fortress, Iron House, National History Museum, Central Market, Municipality, Cathedral, Mandelas House and Polana, Feima – Parque dos Continuadores) plus refreshments and lunch at the Water Front Restaurant
** transfer from Hotel Cardoso to Maputo airport
** flights from Maputo airport to Pemba
** transfer from Pemba airport to hotel
** three nights’ accommodation at the 5* Diamonds Mequfi Beach Resort
** transfer from Diamonds Mequfi Beach Resort to Pemba airport
** flights from Pemba airport to Maputo airport
6. To stand a chance of winning the Prize, participants must purchase any menu item with the Mozambican Paprika basting (“Participating Product”) from any Nando’s restaurant but** specifically excluding meals purchased for delivery. When the customer purchases the Participating Product the customer will receive a till slip which till slip will have to be used to participate in the Promotion and to claim the Prize
The Participant must follow the following instructions :
** dial *120*22774# and follow the prompts
7. USSD entries cost 20c per 20 seconds. Free minutes do not apply. Incomplete entries may be billed by your service provider.
8. Due to network restrictions, the USSD session will timeout after 120 seconds. If a Participant successfully enters the unique code before the session times out, their entry will be considered valid.
9. Participants must enter from a mobile number that is owned by themselves. Participants may be asked to provide proof of ownership of said mobile number. If a participant is requested to provide proof of ownership and is unable to, the participant may be disqualified, at the sole discretion of the Promoter.
10. Participants who have sent the SMS as contemplated in 6 above will have entered himself/herself into the draw for the Prize.