Organization : Shoprite Holdings Ltd
Competition Name : Class Of Competition
Applicable For : Open to residents of South Africa
Competition Deadline : 29 January 2017.
Prize : School Fees – R5000 per annum
Website : https://www.shopriteholdings.co.za/articles/Newsroom/2017/shoprite_s-_class-of-competition-is-back-.html
Download Online Form : http://www.shoprite.co.za/shoprite-community-initiatives/class-of-2016.html
Application Form : https://www.southafricain.com/uploads/5534-ENTRYFORMS.pdf
Shoprite’s Class Of Competition Is Back
** Shoprite will again be paying the school fees of over 420 learners in 2017 through its annual ‘Class Of’ competition.
Related : Checkers & Checkers Hyper Distell Win A Holiday Competition : www.southafricain.com/5140.html
** The competition has already seen more than R5-million in school fees being paid out by the retailer, giving hundreds of learners each year the opportunity to be educated without the concerns about affordability.
** The initiative forms part of the Shoprite’s commitment to uplifting the communities it serves by creating opportunities through education.
** Each year, learners from grade 1 to 12 are asked to submit essays or drawings describing what they want to be when they grow up, giving the retailer an opportunity of supporting those learners who demonstrate creativity and are able dream big.
** Every Shoprite store in South Africa participates, giving learners the boost they need to fulfil their dreams.
** Competition entry forms are available at all Shoprite stores across the country.
** They can also be downloaded online from the Shoprite website.
** The’ Class of 2017’ competition closes on 29 January and winners will be announced in early February 2017.
How To Enter
** Be sure to follow the hashtags on Shoprite’s Facebook and Twitter feeds : #ShopriteClassOf2017 #ActForChange
** In 2017 each one of Shoprite’s 445 stores will once again put their weight behind education by providing a learner with big dreams with FREE school fees for a year.
** Download the Class of 2017 entry forms today or see in-store for details.
** Terms and conditions apply.
** Entries close 29 January 2017.
Terms & Conditions
1. Fill in your details on this form.
2. Tell or show us what you want to be when you grow up by writing an essay or drawing a picture in the space provided on the reverse side of this form.
3. Attach any recent Shoprite till slip to your entry form.
4. Place your entry form in the box at the front of the store.
5. The best essay or picture will win.
6. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. Closing date is Sunday, 29 January 2017.
8. This competition is only open to learners at government schools with school fees less than R5000 per annum. In cases where a school does not charge school fees, stationery packs will be awarded instead.
9. The competition is not open to Shoprite employees, their families, advertising agencies or affiliates.
10. Winner’s fees will be paid directly to his or her school.
11. Participants must be 18 years of age or older, alternatively by entering this competition your parents agree and accept these terms and conditions on your behalf.
12. Shoprite reserves the right to photograph winners and make use of winning essays or pictures for use in media communications.
13. This competition is valid at Shoprite stores in RSA only. Terms and conditions apply.