Organization : Penguin Random House South Africa (Proprietary) Limited
Competition Name : Middle School Hampers
Applicable For : Resident in South Africa
Competition Deadline : 10 February 2017.
Prize : School Hampers
Website : http://www.penguinrandomhouse.co.za/ts-cs-middle-school-hampers
Penguin Random House Middle School Hampers Competition
1. This promotional competition (“Competition”) is run by Penguin Random House South Africa (Proprietary) Limited, registration number 1953/00441/07(“Promoter”).
2. This offer may not be used in conjunction with any other offer of the Promoter.
Related : Penguin Random House South Africa Girl Online – Going Solo Competition : www.southafricain.com/5086.html
3. The competition begins on 20 January 2017 and ends on 10 February 2017. All entries must be received by 23:59 (SAST) on 10 February 2017. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason. Entries via agents or third parties are invalid. Entries become the property of the Promoter and are not returned.
4. The competition is open to all persons aged 18 (eighteen) years or older and resident in South Africa, except the Promoter’s directors, partners, employees, agents, consultants and their immediate families.
5. Participation by all entrants (“Entrants”) constitutes acceptance of these Rules.
6. No Entrant may win more than 1 (one) prize per prize draw.
7. The prize is a hamper of three Middle School books. Each hamper includes a copy of Middle School: Worst Years of My Life (film tie-in edition), Middle School: Word of Mouse , Middle School: Hollywood 101. A total of 3 (three) prizes will be awarded.
8. To enter, Entrants must complete the online competition form before the closing date. No purchase is necessary to enter the prize draw. Entrance into the prize draw is free. Only 1 (one) entry per person will be allowed.
9. Should any of the prizes referred to above, for any reason whatsoever, become unavailable, the Promoter may in its sole discretion award a similar prize in value.
10. All correctly completed entries will be entered into a prize draw. The first three entries drawn will be announced as the winners. The name of the winner(s) will be announced on the Promoter’s social media platforms (Facebook and/or Twitter). The winner will be notified via email or telephone within 5 (five) working days of the closing date.
11. These Rules may be amended by notification at any time during the Competition.
12. The prize is exclusively for the prize winner and is not transferable, not exchangeable and cannot be exchanged for its cash value.