Organization : BirdLife South Africa
Competition Name : Dullstroom Flufftail Festival-Photographic Competition
Applicable For : Ametur Photographers
Competition Deadline : 6 February 2017
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Dullstroom Flufftail Festival-Photographic Competition :
Flufftail Festival 2017 :
** BirdLife South Africa is pleased to announce that the third annual Flufftail Festival will take place at Maponya Mall in Soweto from 31 January to 6 February 2017.
Related : IOL Andrei Stenin Photo Contest : www.southafricain.com/5689.html
** Participants on the weekend will also have a chance to have their photograph taken in front of a wetland wearing various props, from gumboots to binoculars.
** They will receive these images, both hard- and electronic copies, free of charge.
** Each participant will also receive a sticker to commemorate the event, as well as a fun and informative brochure.
Conditions Of Entry :
1. Entrants may submit any number of entries provided that each entry is accompanied by proof of payment of the entry fee to Heather Aspeling at heamus AT telkomsa.net.
2. No images that have previously won awards in any competition may be entered.
3. Only images taken within the last two (2) years may be entered.
4. The original image must be made by the entrant on photographic emulsion or acquired with a digital camera. All images must be original and must not incorporate elements produced by anyone else. By virtue of submitting an entry, the entrant certifies the work as his own. The organisers assume no liability for any misuse of copyright by the entrant. Any modification of the original image must be made by the entrant. All final work must be in digital format.
5. Entrants may be required to submit the original RAW file to verify the image’s authenticity. Where no RAW file is available, the committee will evaluate the entry and the author may be asked to submit evidence to the committee. The committee’s decision is final. By entering this Dullstroom Flufftail Festival competition, the author implicitly accepts the ruling of the committee in this regard.
6. The entry fee is R100.00 per image. Your payment supports our conservation efforts.
7. Only internet payments will be accepted. Payments should be made directly into our bank account :
Escarpment Bird Club
Bank: ABSA Bank
Branch code: 632005
Account no: 40 8620 5103
Reference: Name of Entrant
Entries must be accompanied by Proof of Payment.