Organization : Rosebank College
Competition Name : Credo Books Competition
Applicable For : Only open to students who are registered at Rosebank College
Competition Deadline : 18 March 2017.
Prize : 1st semester Rosebank College academic year reimbursed
Website : https://www.rosebankcollege.co.za
Terms & Condition : https://www.southafricain.com/uploads/6154Credotextbook.pdf
Rosebank Credo Books Competition
1. This promotional competition is only open to students who are registered at Rosebank College and is valid from 16 January 2017 to 18 March 2017.
Related : Writers’ College International Short Story Competition January 2017 : www.southafricain.com/2773.html
2. Students that have registered at any Rosebank College Connected Campus are not eligible to enter this promotional competition.
3. To stand a chance to win the prize, you have to place your order online on .credobooks.co.za and settle your account.
4. Only one registered student per campus will be selected as the winner.
One lucky winner per campus will have his/her textbook costs for the 1st semester of the 2017 Rosebank College academic year reimbursed.
6. The promotional prizes cannot be exchanged for cash and cannot be transferred as part payment towards student fees for the following year.
7. The winner will be selected by a lucky draw and announced on 31 March 2017. The winner will be contacted telephonically or via email.
8. Winners will be required to have their photograph and name used for publicity purposes.
9. Rosebank College reserves the right to withdraw this promotion, change the prizes or amend the terms and conditions of this promotion at any time before the promotional period is over, without prior notice.
10. Any changes to this promotion will be posted on Rosebank College website.
11. Failure to comply with the above or any other terms of this offer will result in the student forfeiting this limited offer.
12. Winners will be required to sign an offer letter indicating receipt of the promotional prize.
13. This promotion is open to all persons except the employees and direct families of the Advtech Group.