Organization : Makro (Masstores (Pty) Limited
Competition Name : Defy Cool Down promotional competition
Applicable For : South African or Country of Citizenship
Competition Deadline : 28 February 2017
Prize : Makro gift card.
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Website : https://www.mtn.co.za/home/
Makro Defy Cool Down promotional Competition
1. This promotional competition is organised by Makro (Masstores (Pty) Limited, trading as Makro SA (registration number: 1991/006805/07)) and Defy Appliances (Proprietary) Limited (registration number: 2007/006715/07)(‘the promoter/s’).
2. The competition commences on 1 February 2017 and ends on 28 February 2017.
Related : Makro Masstores Defy Make Your Mark Promotional Competition : www.southafricain.com/5703.html
3. For the purpose of this competition “customer” or “you” means the natural person, whose name, contact telephone number and South African or Country of Citizenship Identity or Passport number (unique identification) are reflected on the Makro SAP Customer Relationship Management system (“SAP CRM 7 system”) at the time of the draw and whose details are attached to the Makro card used to purchase the product of the participating brand from Makro.
4. All commercial customers must take note of the fact that the prize will be awarded to the natural person as stipulated in these rules and that the prize will not be awarded to any legal entity. It is therefore the customer’s obligation to ensure that the correct people’s details are recorded on the SAP CRM 7 system to represent the legal entity.
5. Entry into the competition is automatic, using your details and the actual purchasing data on the Makro SAP CRM 7 & BI systems and you will be entered provided that:
5.1. you are a natural persons over the age of 18;
5.2. you are in possession of your valid South African or Country of Citizenship ID book or Passport ;
5.3. your complete, accurate and up to date name, contact telephone number and South African identity number are captured and appear on the Makro SAP CRM 7 system;
5.4. your identification can be verified through your South African or country of Citizenship identity book or Passport;
5.5. you are not a director, member, partner, employee, agent or consultant to Makro or Defy Appliances (Proprietary) Limited, or any marketing service provider in respect of the promotional competition or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the promoter/s or suppliers of goods or services in connection with this competition, or the spouse, life partner, parent, child, brother, sister, business partner or associate of such a person;
5.6. it is not unlawful to supply the prize to you in terms of any legislation or public regulation and Makro reserves the right to require proof that it will not be unlawful to supply a prize (for example to request the winner of a TV to provide his TV license to Makro before they can hand over the prize).
6. Your entry into the competition means that you agree and understand that you will stand a chance to win a prize only and that there is no guarantee that you will be receiving any prize.
7. You will be automatically entered into the draw when you purchase any Defy split Aircon during the Competition period.
8. There will be 1(one) of 20(twenty) winners who will receive the value of their purchase back in the form of a Makro gift card.
9. The winner/s will be randomly selected from eligible entrants for the relevant period, one week after the closing date of the competition. An independent third party will select the winner(s).
10. Although we have taken care to make sure that the prize/s is/are of a good quality, we do not give any warranties about the prize/s and you agree to accept the prize/s “as is”. Subject to applicable law, you also indemnify us against any damages that anyone may suffer as a result of the prize/s or this competition, including consequential and economic loss.
11. The purchase price, excluding VAT and excluding the price of any returns of qualifying products as reflected in the Makro SAP BI system will be utilised to determine the consumer’s expenditure for purposes of entering the competition.