1. Home
  2. »
  3. Facilities
  4. »
  5. justice.gov.za How to Lodge a Complaint : Dep...
All posts from

justice.gov.za How to Lodge a Complaint : Department of Constitutional Development

Name of the Organization : Department of Justice and Constitutional Development
Type of Facility : How to lodge a complaint
Head Office : Pretoria

Sponsored Links:
Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.

Website : http://www.justice.gov.za/faq.html

Justice How to Lodge a Complaint

** Against a service point/court/Master’s Office
** Against a lawyer/attorney through the relevant law society
** Against a prosecutor through the NPA.

Sponsored Links:

Related : Department of Justice and Constitutional Development Apply for a Domestic Violence protection order : www.southafricain.com/6241.html

** You can also call the NPA Hotline 0800 21 25 80, operated by an independent organization, available 24 hours a day. Anonymous calls accepted.
** Against a member of the South African Police Service through their website or via the Independent Police Investigative Directorate (IPID)

** Against a Sheriff through the South African Board for Sheriffs
** Against a Magistrate through the Magistrates Commission
** Against a Judge through the Judicial Service Commission


** Legal Aid South Africa’s Self-Help Guide to Obtaining a Decree of Divorce.
** This guide is designed to assist you in obtaining a decree of divorce in a Regional Court in South Africa.

** It gives general information only and doesn’t take the place of legal advice. Obviously, it also cannot provide specific advice about your divorce only a lawyer can do that (and help you to protect all of your rights).
** Follow this link fot the “Obtaining a Decree of Divorce” flow chart.

Getting married

** The solemnisation and registration of civil marriages, customary marriages and civil unions are managed by the Department of Home Affairs.
** Civil marriages are governed by the Marriage Act and regulations issued in terms of the Act.

** South Africa also recognizes customary marriages through the Recognition of Customary Marriages Act, which became effective in November 2000.
** Civil unions are recognised in terms of the Civil Union Act (2006).

Contact Address

National Office
Momentum Center,
329 Pretorius Street,

Leave a Reply

How to add comment : 1) Type your comment below. 2) Type your name. 3) Post comment.

South Africa Jobs, Scholarship, Contest, Admit Card, Exam © 2021

Contact Us   Privacy Policy   SiteMap