|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Organization : Woolworths (Pty) Ltd
Competition Name : Say it with Woolies competition
Applicable For : Open to all Woolworths customers
Competition Deadline : 14 February 2017
Prize : Woolworths Voucher
Website : https://www.woolworths.co.za/
Say it with Woolies competition :
1. By participating in the SAY IT WITH WOOLIES competition you agree to accept the following terms and conditions-
2. The SAY IT WITH WOOLIES (“the Competition”) is operated by Woolworths (Pty) Ltd and is open to all Woolworths customers over the age of 18 who are resident in South Africa.
Related : Woolworths Win one of 3 Pairs of Walkmates Competition : www.southafricain.com/6151.html
3. In order to be entered into the Competition, participants must
3.1. follow the Woolworths SA Twitter account on .twitter.com/woolworths_sa.
3.2. find the hashtag #sayitwithwoolies on the body copy of a @Woolworths_SA tweet, and retweet the post.
4. The Competition commences on Wednesday 8 February 2017 10:00am (CAT) and ends on Tuesday 14 February 2017 5:00pm (CAT), excluding weekends (11 and 12 February 2017).
5. 4 (four) winners will be selected on Twitter at random via an automated tweet.
6. The daily Twitter winners will be randomly drawn and notified via automated tweet from the @Woolworths_SA account by Friday 17 February 2017.
7. By participating in the Competition, participants stand a chance to win one of five daily R500 Gift Card prizes for themselves and win one of four daily R500 Gift Card prizes for their tagged friend. The Gift Card is subject to additional terms and conditions set out in paragraph 20 below.
8. Multiple entries are permitted throughout the competition period, Wednesday 8 February 2017 10:00am (CAT) to Tuesday 14 February 2017 5:00pm (CAT), excluding weekends (11 and 12 February 2017), but only entry is permitted per day. The prize is limited to one per participant.
9. The judge’s decision shall be final and no correspondence shall be entered into.
10. The prize is non-transferrable, non-refundable, non-exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
11. In the event that a winner cannot be successfully contacted following all reasonable attempts to do so, Woolworths reserves the right to disqualify the winner from the Competition and elect another winner in his or her stead.
12. The winner may be disqualified from the Competition if any of their accounts with Woolworths is in arrears or, in the opinion of Woolworths not in general good order and standing at the time of the draw.
13. The Competition shall not be open to Woolworths employees and their direct family members including the employees and family members of Woolworths advertising and promotional agencies and distributors.
14. The Competition shall not be open to directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants of Woolworths (Pty) Ltd, Woolworths Financial Services (Pty) Ltd, Country Road Ventures (Pty) Ltd, Virtual Market Place (Pty) Ltd and any of their holding, subsidiary or associated companies, their marketing service providers in respect of the promotional competition, and the family members of such directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants.
15. The Competition shall not be open to participants who have won a Woolworths competition via Twitter, Instagram or Facebook between midnight (12:00am CAT) 8 August 2016 and midnight (12:00 am CAT) 8 February 2017.