|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Organization : Clicks
Competition Name : Clicks Smart Choices Lunchbox Competition
Applicable For : Clicks Club Card Members
Competition Deadline : 31 March 2017
Prize : R899 Smartlife
Clicks Smart Choices Lunchbox Competition :
** Stand a chance to win 1 of 3 Smartlife Super Blender valued at R899 each.
** To enter visit our Clicks Facebook or Twitter page, Post your lunch for the day, use the hash tag #ClicksSmartChoices in your entry post.
Related : #ClicksLoveMatch Social Media Competition : www.southafricain.com/6175.html
Terms and Conditions :
1. By entering the Clicks Smart Choices Lunchbox competition, all participants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
2. This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook (“FB”) or Twitter. Any correspondence regarding this competition must be directed to Clicks and not to FB or Twitter.
3. All information collected pursuant to the competition is collected by Clicks and not by FB or Twitter. By submitting your information to Clicks, you consent to Clicks using your information in connection with the competition.
4. In order to be eligible to enter the competition, a participant :
4.1 must be at least 18 years old and residing in the Republic of South Africa;
4.2 must have a valid e-mail account, Facebook profile and Twitter feed.
4.3 must post your lunch for the day, use the hash tag #ClicksSmartChoices in his / her entry post.
5. All participants who meet the eligibility requirements set out above will automatically be entered into the competition.
6. The following persons and entities are not eligible to participate in the competition :
6.1 directors, members, partners, employees, agents of or consultants to Clicks Group Limited, its subsidiaries, divisions and/or associated companies (“Clicks”) or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by Clicks, and their spouses, life partners, immediate family members and business partners;
6.2 directors, members, partners, employees, agents of or consultants to the advertising and promotion agencies of Clicks and their spouses, life partners, immediate family members and business partners.
7. The competition commences on 03 February 2017 and closes on 31 March 2017.
8. Three winners will be drawn based on the healthiest and most creative entries from all eligible entries by 17 April 2017. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence in this regard will be entered into.
9. The prizes for the competition are as follows :
9.1 Each winner will receive a Smartlife Super Blender valued at R899 each.
10. The prizes are not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash or for any other item. If, for any reason, Clicks cannot provide any of the prizes, Clicks will award an alternative prize of a similar value.
11. Each of the winners will be required to provide Clicks with proof of identification in the form of a copy of his/her identity document, passport or South African driver’s licence.
12. Notification and delivery of prizes :
12.1 Each of the winner’s contact details will be obtained from the entries received. Each winner will be informed telephonically, by e-mail and/or by registered mail within 5 working days after his/her name has been drawn, that he/she has won the prize.
12.2 Clicks reserves the right to disqualify a winner if he/she does not respond to the telephone call, e-mail or notification by registered mail within 1 working day of being contacted or the notification by registered mail being despatched, indicating that he/she accepts the prize. In such event, Clicks will be entitled to select another winner within 1 working day thereafter.
12.3 If a winner cannot accept a prize for any reason, that winner will forfeit his/her prize and another winner will be selected. In order to claim his/her prize, a winner may contact the Clicks Customer Call Centre on 0860 254 257 or via e-mail: Clubcardcompetitions AT clicksgroup.co.za.
12.4 Prizes will be delivered to winners via courier service within 30 working days of being notified.