|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Organization : Shoprite Checkers Pty Ltd
Competition Name : Eggs Galore Promotion
Applicable For : Open to all South African residents
Competition Deadline : 16 April 2017
Prize : R100 000.00
Website : https://www.shoprite.co.za/
Terms & Condition : https://www.southafricain.com/uploads/6440-EggsGalore.pdf
Eggs Galore Promotion :
Terms & Conditions :
1. The promoter is Shoprite Checkers Pty Ltd.(“the Promoter”).
Related : Shoprite Checkers Vital Buy & Win Competition 2016 : www.southafricain.com/2114.html
2. The promotional competition is open to all South African residents residing in South Africa and are in possession of a valid identity document, except any director, member, partner, employee, agent or consultant of the Promoter, the marketing service providers or any person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by these entities, including their spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members.
3. Any participant under the age of 18 years must be fully assisted by his/her guardian, who approves of and consents to the participant’s participation in the competition and the participant’s receipt/possession of the prize.
4. This promotional competition is open from Saturday 4 February 2017and ends at 12am (midnight) on Sunday 16 April 2017. Any entries received after the closing date will not be considered.
5. To enter, participants will be required to:
5.1. Buy any Eggs Galore Easter Mallow 30’s Dispenser from any Shoprite, Shoprite Mini, Shoprite Hyper, Checkers, Checkers Hyper or Usave stores in South Africa.
5.2. Sms the word “Easter” your name, surname & the Competition Code on the Competition Till Slip to the competition sms line displayed on your till slip: See till slip for details.
5.3. Standard SMS Rates Apply / USSD 20 cents per 20 seconds.
6. Participants must keep their till slip as proof of purchase.
7. Participants must enter in their correct contact details. If a winner has given incorrect contact details, the Promoter reserves the right to select another winner in terms of the rules.
8. Participants may enter as many times as they wish provided that each entry is associated with a separate purchase and unique code.
9. The prize is Your share of R100 000.00 in instant cash prizes, as well as a Grand Prize of R50 000.00
10. Any prize not taken up for any reason within two months of notification will be forfeited.
11. Expiry dates can be found on the actual voucher.
12. All winners will be required to provide their names, ID numbers and contact details and to sign an acknowledgment of receipt of the prize.
13. Winners will be selected by means of a random draw by Monday 24 April 2017 and will be notified telephonically where the winner will be required to verify their details. The Promoter (or their agent) will endeavor to contact the prize winner once every day for 5 consecutive working days after their name is drawn. If the prize winner cannot be contacted during this period, the prize will be forfeited and another winner will be selected in accordance with the rules.