|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Organization : Barloworld South Africa (Proprietary) Limited
Competition Name : AVIS/SAA Voyager Valentines Campaign
Applicable For : Open to permanent residents of South Africa
Competition Deadline : 28 February 2017
Prize : R1, 000.00
Website : https://www.avis.co.za/saa/voyager-members/valentines-promotion-terms
Valentines Day Competition :
** Voyager members, rent a car with Avis during the month of February and stand a chance to win* a dinner for two to the value of R1000.
Related : Illovo Sugar South Africa Love Letter Promotional Competition : www.southafricain.com/6459.html
** The lucky winner will have the luxury of being chauffeured to and from the restaurant, compliments of Avis Point 2 Point.
** Go ahead and impress your Valentine this year.
Competition Rules :
1. This Competition is organised by Rent a Car Division of Barloworld South Africa (Proprietary) Limited t/a Avis Rent a Car (herein after referred to as “the Promoter”).
2. By entering the Competition, all participants and winners agree to be bound by the rules set out below.
3. A copy of the Competition rules will be available from 1 February 2017 to 28 February 2017 on the Avis website at .avis.co.za.
4. The Competition is open to permanent residents of South Africa, except any person who is at the date of publication hereof:
4.1 A director, member, partner, employee, agent or consultant to the Promoter (or any of its subsidiaries or holding companies or any subsidiaries of its holding companies) or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the Promoter;
4.2 A spouse, life partner, immediate family member (including but not limited to parent, child, brother or sister), business partner or associate of any of the persons specified in 4.1 above;
4.3 A director, member, partner, employee, agent of or consultant to a supplier of goods or services which is the prize under this Competition, including Mango Airlines SOC Limited (herein after referred to as “Mango Airlines”) (or any of its subsidiaries or holding companies or any subsidiaries of its holding companies) or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the supplier ;
4.4 A spouse, life partner, immediate family member (including but not limited to parent, child, brother or sister), business partner or associate of any of the persons specified in 4.3 above;
4.5 A marketing service provider of this Competition;
4.6 Under the age of 18 years.
5. The Competition commences on 1 February 2017 at 24h00 SAST and ends on 28 February 2017 at 23h59 SAST (both days inclusive).
6. There is 1 (one) prize to be won, consisting of the following:
6.1. A dinner voucher valued at R1, 000.00 at a venue of the winner’s choice. The winner will be liable for the difference should the dinner exceed the value of the voucher. The voucher is valid for only one dinner at one restaurant.
6.2. An Avis Point 2 Point transfer to and from the chosen dinner venue. Avis Point 2 Point transfers are subject to availability in specific areas and are subject to all Avis Point 2 Point’s standard terms and conditions. The Point 2 Point transfer may only be redeemed in conjunction with the dinner and not separately on its own. The prize is valid for 6 (six) months of receipt of the prize letter.
7. The winners will be announced on the Promoter’s website (.avis.co.za), as well as the Promoter’s Facebook and Twitter pages on the day of the winners being selected as per the dates specified in paragraph 9. The announcements will remain on the social media platforms until all the winners have been announced.
8. To participate in the Competition, participants must:
8.1. Rent a vehicle from Avis between 1 February 2017 and 28 February 2017,
8.2. Participants must a Voyager Member and use the Voyager Miles Number when making the rental.
8.3. Multiple entries are permitted and every completed car rental qualifies as 1 (one) entry into the Competition, subject to the aforementioned participation requirements being met.
9. The winners will be determined by way of a random draw to be conducted by a representative/s of the Promoter. All entries meeting the participation requirements as specified in paragraph 8 will be eligible for entry into the draw. The prizes will be awarded to the first entries drawn that meet the specified participation requirements.
9.1. There will be 1 (one) drawn each on the following dates 5 March 2017
10. The prize winners will be notified via e-mail and / or SMS and / or telephone. The potential winners may be required to provide a copy of their identity document to a representative of the Promoter for the purposes of verifying their identity. Personal information will be taken, where necessary, from all entries received but shall be limited to those details reasonably necessary for the administration of the Competition and all participants and winners, as the case may be thereby consent to the processing of their personal information and storing of such information on the Promoter’s database.