|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Organization : Greyhound South Africa (South Africa) (Pty) Ltd
Competition Name : From Greyhound With Love Competition 2017
Applicable For : Open to all South African residents
Competition Deadline : 28 February 2017
Prize : Free travel vouchers
Website : https://www.greyhound.co.za/february-2017-competition-tcs/
Greyhound With Love Competition :
How To Enter :
1. To participate in the competition, each participant must purchase any Greyhound South Africa ticket during the promotional period set out below, submit their name, surname, ID number/Passport number contact number and email address on a copy of their receipt and place in entry boxes provided at any of the Greyhound offices. The participant will then be successfully entered into the competition.
Related : Illovo Sugar South Africa Love Letter Promotional Competition : www.southafricain.com/6459.html
2. The products mentioned above may be purchased at any Greyhound office that stocks Greyhound serviced products.
3. The prize will consist of two parts:
3.1 A main prize of 1 Year free travel to the value of a maximum of R28 000 and,
3.2 A secondary prize of 1 single trip (not return) to the value of a maximum of R1 150.
Competition Draw :
4. Except in so far as is provided for in the Consumer Protection Act 68 of 2008, the Promotor’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
5. Participants and/or prize winners will not be entitled to claim any royalties or any intellectual property rights from the Promoter
6. Participants will be required to identify themselves with a bar coded South African ID book or valid passport. Failure to claim the prize or a refusal or inability to comply herewith will disqualify the prize winner and a new prize winner will be drawn in their place at the sole discretion of the Promoter.
7. Each participant must provide a cell phone number from a phone that is owned and registered to that person. No person can use another person’s phone for competition entry purposes. If it is discovered that a participant has entered the competition using a phone that is not registered to him/her, then he/she will be disqualified and the participant will be requested to return their prize to promoter. This is to avoid fraud and ensure compliance to the Consumer Protection Act, 2008.
8. The cell phone number of a participant is key to that participant’s entry(ies), and this number needs to be a number that is contactable during office hours. Winners will be contacted only on the cell phone number they used to enter the competition. No single person can enter the competition using multiple cell phone numbers. This is to avoid additional fraud being conducted by multiple SIM card owners and to protect fairness to legitimate participants.
9. Participants may enter the competition as many times as they choose over the promotional period to increase their chances of winning, provided that participants purchase one of the products set out in paragraph 1 each time and complete the competition entry process.
10. Potential winners may be requested to provide proof of purchase for the Greyhound service purchased during the competition period, with a matching reference number to the one used when entering the competition.
11. Prizes :
Main prize :
** The main prize will consist of 1 of 4 12 months free travel vouchers on a service operated by Greyhound.
The voucher will be subject to:
11.1 Booking must be made by calling our call centre on 011 611 8000 or booking at our offices 14days prior to departure.
11.3The winner is entitled to one return trip (service) once per month from date of issue to 28 February 2018.
11.4No cancellation, amendments or rebooking will be allowed
11.5Vouchers may not substituted or redeemed for cash
11.6 1 finalist per Greyhound branch will be drawn once per week for the main prize
12. By entering into the “From Greyhound with love” competition, entrants agree to the rules set out below.
13. This competition is open to all South African residents or South African citizens over the age of 18 years (any persons under the age of 18 years must have their parent/guardian’s permission before entering). However, the following persons are not eligible to enter: directors; members; business partners; employees; sales agents; advertising agency staff; advisors; or consultants of Greyhound South Africa (South Africa) (Pty) Ltd (Greyhound South Africa), its associated companies, service providers and the immediate family members of these persons (including their spouses, life partners, parents, children, brothers and sisters) and any other person who is controlled directly or indirectly by Greyhound South Africa, as well as the associated companies of entities or personsmentioned in this paragraph, including holding companies and subsidiaries, their employees, agents, subsidiaries and consultants.
14. Participants or entrants younger than 18 years must have the consent of their parents or legal guardian to enter the competition. Where a winner is younger than 18 years, that winner’s prize will only be released to their parent or guardian.
15. The competition will commence on 1 February 2017 and end on 28 February 2017, both days inclusive. No entries received after 17:30 on 28 February 2017 will be considered.