Organization : University of Kwazulu-Natal
Competition Name : Freshers Competition
Applicable For : Open to all UKZN students only
Competition Deadline : 28 Feb 2017
Website : http://www.ukzn.ac.za
Terms & Condition : https://www.southafricain.com/uploads/6557-freshersukzn.pdf
UKZN Freshers Competition
1. The UKZN “Freshers Competition” is run by The Corporate Relations Division Whose registered office is at the University of Kwazulu-Natal Westville Campus admin building (A BLOCK).
2. This competition is open to all UKZN students only.
Related : UKZN Spotlight On Greatness Competition : www.southafricain.com/2137.html
3. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via www.ukzn.ac.za as well as via social media.
4. Closing date for nominations will be 28 Feb 2017. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
5. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
6. The University of Kwazulu-Natal reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the University’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the University.
7. The University is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
8. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and the University reserves the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
9. Winners will be chosen by an independent naming committee appointed by the Corporate Relations Division of the University of KwaZulu-Natal.
10. The winners will be notified by email and/or phone call within 1 week of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
11. The University will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
12. The University’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
14. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current South African data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
15. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.