Organization : South African Breweries (Proprietary) Limited
Competition Name : Liberado #BeLiberated competition
Applicable For : Open to all South African residents
Competition Deadline : March 13 2017
Prize : Travel Coachella Music Festival in California in the USA
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Website : http://www.sab.co.za/?s=competition
Liberado #BeLiberated Competition
1. This promotional competition (“competition”) is run by The South African Breweries (Proprietary) Limited (“promoter”), and is open to all persons of 21 years or older, resident in South Africa, except the employees, of promoters, and their immediate families, promoters advertising and promotion agencies and associated companies.
Related : Stoogle Holdings #RestingGameFace – Resting Game Face Competition : www.southafricain.com/6766.html
2. The promoter shall not be responsible for any lost, delayed, incorrect or incomplete entries for any reason whatsoever, whether as a result of any platform, network, computer or cell phone hardware or software failure of any kind, or otherwise. Proof of submission will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
3. The promoter reserves the right to alter, amend or cancel this competition in part or in its entirety (including, but not limited to, value and/or prize, bookings of the trip and/or planned activities).
4. In the event of an amendment, alteration and/or cancellation, the promoter will not compensate any individual for any reason whatsoever.
5. These competition rules and any amendments thereto, will be interpreted by the promoter only.
6. Participation by all entrants (“participants”) constitutes acceptance of these competition rules.
7. The competition starts on February 19 2017 and ends onMarch 13 2017 (“competition Period”).
8. Entry :
To enter, participants must purchase a six-pack of Liberado Flavoured Beer (Including 330ml NRBs and 440ml Cans) during the competition Period, then post a picture of themselves and a friend on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram enjoying Liberado with a copy of that week’s City Press #Trending. They must tag Liberado and City Press and hashtag #BeLiberated.
8.1. All people in the picture must be at least 21 years old.
8.2. The Participants must use the hashtag #BeLiberated; and also tag @BeLiberado & @City_Press on Twitter.
a. The competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
b. The above steps must be completed, in order for the submission to be considered an entry and to qualify for entry into the random draws.
c. No late or incomplete entries will be considered.
d. Entries not completed fully or properly will be disqualified. promoter does not take any responsibility or liability for entries not completed fully, incorrectly completed or not received.
e. All entries will be moderated and reviewed and promoter reserves the right to remove and disqualify any entry it deems to be inappropriate and not an eligible/valid/legal entry.
f. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any Participant by any third party connected with this competition.
9. The prize :
The selected winners will win a trip for him/herself plus 1 travel partners of choice, who must be at least 21 years old and have a valid passport to attend the Coachella Music Festival in California in the USA (“the destination”). The weekend to be attended is dependent on availability of tickets at the time of purchase by the promoter.
The prize will include :
** Economy class flights from OR Tambo international Airport, Johannesburg to the destination and return flights from the destination to OR Tambo international Airport, Johannesburg, on an airline/s of promoter’s choice. Travel will only be on the dates to be provided by promoter/promoter’s agency. The flight may not be a direct flight. Winners and their travel partners must arrange their own transport to OR Tambo International airport.
** Necessary transfers to and from hotels, airports and outings listed on the itinerary that will be provided by the promoter,
** Hotel accommodation of promoters choice for at least three nights and four days,
** Breakfast and dinner daily,
** Meals will be provided, as per the itinerary, and a beverages voucher for use by the winner and travel partners, for the duration of the trip will be provided. No additional amounts will be provided, by the promoter, for beverages and no additional meals, to that stipulated will be provided,
** The promoter will cover the cost of obtaining a visa, where necessary, but will not cover the cost for transport to and from the embassy for interviews and the like.
** The prize does not include gratuities, other items of a personal nature, such as telephone, laundry, drinks, meals, transport expenses not stipulated in the itinerary, transfers not included in the itinerary, or spending money.
10. Winners will be announced weekly between the February 17 2017 and March 17 2017.