Organization : South African Dance Teachers’ Association
Competition Name : 2017 Bloem Freestyle – Elize Cogle Bloem Dance Connection
Applicable For : All Dancers
Competition Date : Saturday, 18Th March 2017
Competition Closing Date : Tuesday, 7th March 2017
Venue: Bloemfontein City Hall
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Bloem Freestyle Competition Terms & Condition :
1. Entry Fee :
Registered And Unregistered Dancers : R190,00 per person including program
Related : SADTA Autumn Festival Competition : www.southafricain.com/6546.html
** Penalty Fee R20.00 For Late Entries Untill 11 March 2017
2. Closing date : Tuesday, 7th March 2017 (Penalty fee R20 for late entries until final date 11th March 2017)
3. Email entries to: 086 672 9175
4. Email to :
** sadtabev AT gmail.com or beverler AT netactive.co.za(small files under 2MB in size) together with proof of payment.
** Entries without copy of proof of payment will not be processed.
** Please Ensure You Have Attached All Your Documents In One Email/Folder/Fax.
5. Bank deposit :
** Account name…………. BLOEMFONTEIN DANCE FESTIVAL
** Bank ……………………. ABSA BANK
** Branch …………………. BRANDWAG
** Branch code…………… 632-005
** Account number ……… 9094191210
6. Tickets : Unreserved Only – R70,00 Only Available At Door
7. One entry form per couple applicable which covers all sections.
8. Please complete entry form in detail for confirmation of entries – email addresses as well.
9. The adjudicators’ decision is final and no correspondence or verbal discussion will be entered into. Program subject to changes.
10. DISCO : All Disco Dancers – AMATEURS must register with AMATEUR REGISTRATION FOR 2017**
11. Registrations : Please do not send registration forms with your entry forms – this must please be done separately
12. Elize Cogle Bloem Dance Connection does not hold itself responsible for any injuries sustained or loss of property during the course of this competition. This Competition Is Recognised By The Sadta.
Dancers Dress Code For This Competition :
1. Only plain black lycra dance wear for all sections : no stones, no frills, no bling, mesh or lace : strictly as per exams rules – this applies to all Freestyle, Slowdance and Disco Sections
2. Rock ‘n Roll : add medal exam skirt – as per studio dress code
3. Hustle : add medal exam skirt – as per studio dress code
4. Slowdance: add medal exam skirt – as per studio dress code
5. Make-up: as for all competitions BUT no bling
6. Hair: as for all competitions : no headpieces
7. Hip Hop: normal streetdance clothes
Competition Enquiries Only :
Cell : Elize Cogle (Organizer) 082 962 4710
Email Address : elizecogle AT gmail.com