|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Organization : Himalaya Mentat and Algoa FM.
Competition Name : Himalaya Mentat Competition
Applicable For : Open to listeners who reside in Algoa FM’s broadcast area only
Closing Date : 1 April 2017
Prize : R3000 Cash
Website : http://www.algoafm.co.za/Competitions/119/himalaya-mentat-competition
Download Terms & Conditions : https://www.southafricain.com/uploads/7028-Himalaya.pdf
Himalaya Mentat Competition :
Terms & Conditions :
1. This promotion is organized and run by the Promoter, The Himalaya Drug Company in partnership with the following radio stations: Metro FM, Algoa FM & PUKfm. These are the competition rules to which all stations’ listeners must adhere to (the competition rules will be made available and accessible to everyone on the websites of all radio stations).
Related : Algoa FM Greenacres Shopping Centre Competition : www.southafricain.com/2002.html
2. This promotion is open to listeners who reside in Algoa FM’s broadcast area only, aged 18 or over, excluding directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants to or anyone directly or indirectly controlled by or in control of the Promoter, as well as their immediate families, their subsidiaries or anyone professionally connected with this promotion.
** This also excludes directors, partners, employees, agents, service providers and consultants of the Metro FM, Algoa FM & PUKfm. All entries of entrants who enter the promotion without disclosing (or while attempting to conceal) their age will be deemed invalid. Participants must be in possession of a valid South African Identity Document or valid driver’s license as proof of identity.
3. By participating in the Promotion, all participants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, which will be interpreted by the promoters and the promoters’ decision regarding any issue will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
4. The promotion runs for a limited period commencing on 22 March 2017 at 06:00 and closes on 1 April 2017 at 23:00 South African time (the “Closing Date”). All entries received after closing dates are not constituted to be part of the competition and will be rejected automatically.
5. There is no restriction on the number of entries that listeners can enter. You may enter as many times as you like to increase your chances of winning.
6. No purchase or payment of any kind is necessary to enter or win this promotion except for the reasonable cost to send a message on WhatsApp and/or phone into the radio station. Promoter accepts no responsibility for messages that are lost or delayed or which are unable to be sent due to lack of network coverage, or for any other reason beyond the Promoter’s control. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
** The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or providers or any other technical problems.
7. To enter the competition, the entrant’s must :
a. Listen to the radio station and when they hear the qualifying question, they must either send a WhatsApp message to the station’s WhatsApp number (PUKfm & Algoa FM) or phone into the station (MetroFM).
b. The first correct answer to reach the station, will play the quiz and stand a chance of winning
c. The processes detailed above will constitute an entry.
8. Entrants stand a chance of winning the following :
a. Cash to the value of R1000 (on PUKfm per day), R3000 (on AlgoaFM per day) or R5000 (on MetroFM per day). A contestant wins R200 (PUKfm), R600 (Algoa) and R1000 (MetroFM) per question answered correctly.
b. If there’s money left over on a day, it will roll over to the next day
9. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into thereafter. Neither MetroFM, AlgoaFM, PUKfm, promoters nor their agents will be held responsible or answerable to any entrant for any dispute arising from the competition or prize awards.
10. The prize is not transferable and is not negotiable.