Organization : Boxer Superstores (Pty) Ltd
Competition Name : Boxer Build Competition
Applicable For : Open to all South African residents
Competition Closing Date : : 22nd April 2017
Prize : 20L Paint, Roller Tray Set and 3pce Paint Brush Set
|You can now ask your questions about this post.|
Or answer other's questions in the comments section.
Please go to the bottom of this page.
Website : http://www.boxer.co.za/page/competitions
Boxer Build Competition :
Terms & Conditions :
1. The promoter is Boxer Superstores (Pty) Ltd (“the Promoter”).
Related : Study Time At Boxer Competition : www.southafricain.com/5525.html
2. The promotional competition is open to all South African residents in possession of a valid identity document, except any director, member, partner, employee, agent or consultant of the Promoter, the marketing service providers or any person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by these entities, including their spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members.
3. Any participant under the age of 18 years must be fully assisted by his/her guardian, who approves of and consents to the participant’s participation in the competition and the participant’s receipt/possession of the prize.
4. This promotional competition is open from 24th March and ends 22nd April 2017. Any entries received after the closing date will not be considered.
5. The entry mechanism for the competition is :
** Spend R200 or more at any Boxer Build store;
** Write your name and contact number on the back of your till slip;
** Drop your till slip into the entry box at the store;
6. The prize – 3 customers per store stand a chance to win a 20L Paint, Roller Tray Set and 3pce Paint Brush Set.
7. Winners will be contacted telephonically.
8. The Promoter shall not be responsible for any lost, damaged or delayed entries for any reason whatsoever. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to use the images taken of the winner for publicity purposes in any manner they deem fit, without further remuneration being made payable to the winner.
10. The Promoter shall have the right to change or terminate the promotional competition immediately and without notice. In the event of such change or termination, all participants agree to waive any rights that they have in respect of this promotional competition and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against the Promoter or its agents.
11. In the event that the prize is not available despite the Promoter’s reasonable endeavours to procure the prize, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal value.
12. Neither the Promoter, its agents, its associated companies, nor any directors, officers or employees of such, shall be liable for any loss or damage, whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise arising from any cause whatsoever, which may be suffered by the participant.
13. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. Participation in the promotional competition constitutes acceptance of the promotional competition rules and participants agree to abide by the rules.