|You can now ask your questions about this post.
Or answer other's questions in the comments section.
Please go to the bottom of this page.
Organization : African Bank Limited
Competition Name : Sales Referral Competition
Applicable For : Open to eligible and qualifying customers of African Bank
Competition Deadline : 2017 – 04 – 30
Prize : Proline Laptop or 1 of 6 holidays in either Cape Town
Website : https://www.africanbank.co.za
Terms & Conditions : https://www.southafricain.com/uploads/7191-SalesReferral.pdf
Sales Referral Competition :
Terms and Conditions :
1. The promoter of this competition is African Bank Limited (“the promoter” or “African Bank”).
2. The competition is open to eligible and qualifying customers of African Bank.
Related : Nedbank Ke Yona Team Search Competition : www.southafricain.com/6382.html
3. Only customers who make use of USSD to refer leads to African Bank will automatically be entered into the competition. The lead must be in respect of a person who has not dealt with African Bank in the past (i.e. not an existing customer of African Bank), and the lead must lead to a successful sale of an African Bank product.
4. The duration of this competition is 20170313 to 20170430.
5. The winner will win a prize, that is, a Proline Laptop or 1 of 6 holidays in either Cape Town, Johannesburg or Durban.
6. There will be one winner every week.
7. Eligible participants will be entered into the prize draw on the Draw Date.
8. Winners will be chosen by random selection from the pool of eligible participants.
9. The competition timelines are as follows :
Qualifying Start Date : 17 March 2017
Qualifying End Date : 30 April 2017
Draw Date : Friday of each week
Notification : Within 28 days of the Draw Date
10. In the event that any of the winners cannot be successfully contacted following all reasonable attempts to do so and in any event within 28 days of the Draw Date, the Promoter reserves the right to draw another winner in substitution.
11. Multiple entries will not be permitted and participants will be disqualified in cases of multiple entries.
12. Entries which are unclear, illegible, and contain errors will be disqualified.
13. Participants must ensure that any information which they provide is accurate, complete and up-to-date.
14. Winners will be chosen at random from the pool of eligible entries using a random number generator.
15. The selected winners must be customers of African Bank at the time of the prize draw.
16. All claims to prizes will be subject to security and validation checks.
17. No participation will be considered valid until a validation process has taken place.
18. Winners will be notified by SMS, telephone or email.
19. By entering the draw all participants and winner(s) agree to be bound by these rules which will be interpreted by the promoter.
20. The promoter’s decision, in all matters relating to the campaign, is final and binding, and no correspondence will be entered into.