|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Organization : Pioneer Foods (Pty) Ltd
Competition Name : WEET-BIX Campaign
Applicable For : Open to all South African residents
Competition Deadline : 31 May 2017
Prize : R50 000
Website : http://bokomo.co.za/
Terms & Condition : https://www.southafricain.com/uploads/7307-WEET.pdf
WEET-BIX Campaign :
1. Terms And Conditions :
** The Promoter of this competition is Pioneer Foods (Pty) (Ltd), Reg number 1957/000634/07 a company incorporated in the Republic of South Africa and having its registered address at 1 Sportica Crescent, Tygervalley, Bellville.
Related : Pioneer Foods OTEES Smurfs Competition : www.southafricain.com/7303.html
** All persons (“the entrants”) entering the Ways With WEET-BIX Campaign (“the promotional competition”) agree that the competition rules as set out in these terms and conditions are binding on them.
2. The competition is open to all South African Residents above the age of 18 who are in possession of a valid identity document, except directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants of or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the promoter or marketing service providers in respect of the promotional competition, or the spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members, or anyone who within a period of 183 days preceding this competition has won any competition organised, promoted, or conducted by Pioneer Foods (Pty) (Ltd), or who resides at the same address as such a winner, or who uses the same telephone number to enter this competition.
3. This competition is open 15 March till 31 May 2017. Any entries received after midnight on the last day will not be valid and not be considered.
4. To enter, simply dial *120*232#, insert your barcode and follow the prompts to enter. Transmittance of the USSD code is charged at standard industry rates.
5. The winner will be selected at random every week by way of a draw conducted by the promoter or a person appointed by the promoter and the prizes consisting of 42 x Kenwood breakfast appliances will be awarded to weekly winners. The variation and allocation of prizes will be at the promoters discretion.
6. Prizes include the following with respective values for USSD POS winners :
42 x SB055 Smoothie2Go Silver EU valued at R395 (Ex VAT) per item
7. The draw will take place on 17 March, 24 March, 31 March, 07 April, 14 April, 21 April, 28 April, 05 May, 12 May and 19 May 2017, and the winners will be notified by telephone, on those same days and thereafter confirmed in writing. The organisers will endeavour to contact the prize winners on the telephone number provided. If, however, they cannot be reached after 6 attempts have been made during business hours within a period of 72 hours for any reason whatsoever, the prize will be forfeited and another winner/finalist will be selected in accordance with the competition rules.
8. The prize is not exchangeable for cash and not transferable and all winners will have to claim their prize within 30 days of the draw having taken place in South Africa and at that time identify themselves with a bar coded South African ID book and sign a receipt for any prize received or provide an address in South Africa or other means whereby the prize can be delivered to them in South Africa, and failure to claim the prize or a refusal or inability