Organization : Anchor Yeast ilove2bake
Competition Name : Anchor Hot Cross Bunnies Easter Competition
Applicable For : open to everyone
Competition Deadline : 17 April 2017
Prize : Kitchen Aid Artisan Mixer
Website : http://www.ilove2bake.co.za/?page_id=3243
Anchor Hot Cross Bunnies Easter Competition :
Terms and Conditions :
** The prize is a Kitchen Aid Artisan Mixer.
** The prize is not for sale and not exchangeable for cash.
Related : Gaviscon Easter Competition : www.southafricain.com/7313.html
** Only valid for people over 18 years of age.
** Proof of identification (ID / drivers) will need to be presented to redeem the prize.
Competition Rules :
1.By entering into the ‘Easter’ competition, entrants agree to the rules set out below.
2. The competition is open to everyone except the following people:
2.1. Directors, members, partners, agents, employees or consultants of Anchor Yeast.
2.2. People who are not legal residents and legal citizens of the Republic of South Africa.
2.3. Spouse, life partner, parent, child, brother, sister, business partner or associates of any of the persons specified in 2.1 above.
3. The competition will be run on the ilove2bake Facebook page and website (.ilove2bake.co.za); My Kitchen Facebook page and website (.mykitchen.co.za); Food & Home Facebook page and website (.foodandhome.co.za). The competition will run from 7 April 2017 and end on 17 April 2017, and will be run at the discretion of Anchor Yeast and/or their promoters.
4. Participants stand a chance to win a Kitchen Aid Artisan Mixer.
5. To participate in the competition, entrants need to visit .ilove2bake.co.za and answer the following question, ‘How many Hot Cross Bunnies does the recipe make?
6. The Prize winner will be drawn at random on 21 April 2017, and will be will be notified via email, telephone and Facebook.
7. The Prize is not transferrable. No substitution, cash redemption or assignment of the prize is permitted, but the organisers of the competition reserve the right to substitute the prize with one of comparable or greater value for any reason.
8. Prize winner, on acceptance of the prize may be requested to participate, endorse, promote or advertise the goods or services of Anchor Yeast. However the winner of the competition shall at all times be entitled to decline the above request.
9. By entering this competition you authorise Anchor Yeast to collect, store and use (not share) personal information of entrants for communication or statistical purposes and future Anchor Yeast news.
10. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. If required, because of changes in legislation, Anchor Yeast shall have the right to terminate this competition immediately and without notice. In the event of such termination, all participants agree to waive any rights that they may have in terms of this competition and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against Anchor Yeast, its agents, promotional agencies and Facebook.