Organization : Clicks
Competition Name : Project Milk Competition
Applicable For : Clicks Club Members
Competition Deadline : 17 April 2017
Prize : R500
|You can now ask your questions about this post.|
Or answer other's questions in the comments section.
Please go to the bottom of this page.
Clicks Project Milk Competition
** By completing this survey in full you could stand a chance to win a Clicks online voucher to the value of R500.
Related : Clicks Gaviscon Easter Competition : www.southafricain.com/7313.html
** Please note Selected participants must answer the survey in full to stand a chance of winning.
Terms and Conditions :
1. By entering the “Project Milk” Survey competition, all participants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
2. In order to be eligible to enter the competition, a participant :
2.1 must be at least 18 years old and residing in the Republic of South Africa;
2.2 must complete the survey in full and submit same successfully via the online survey tool.
3. All participants who meet the eligibility requirements set out above will be automatically entered into the competition.
4. The following persons and entities are not eligible to participate in the competition :
4.1 directors, members, partners, employees, agents of or consultants to Clicks Retailers (Pty) Ltd, its subsidiaries, divisions and/or associated companies (“Clicks”) or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by Clicks, and their spouses, life partners, immediate family members and business partners;
4.2 directors, members, partners, employees, agents of or consultants to the advertising and promotion agencies of Clicks and their spouses, life partners, immediate family members and business partners.
5. You agree that Clicks can use your responses to the survey for presentation of research results, publicity and promotional purposes without charge.
6. Your answers to the survey will not be entered into the research findings and you will not be entered into the prize draw if, in Clicks’ opinion, your answers contain material which is defamatory, offensive, obscene, in violation of any applicable laws and/or are not truthful.
7. The answers to the survey must be your answers only and must not be answers submitted in consultation with, or on behalf of, another person.
8. The competition commences on 11 April 2017 and closes on 17 April 2017 (12pm). Your answers to the survey must reach Clicks by midnight on the closing date of the competition.
9. The prizes for the competition consist of four Clicks online vouchers to the value of R500 each. Each winner will receive one gift voucher.
10. Four winners will be drawn by random selection from all eligible entries within 10 working days of the competition closing date. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence in this regard will be entered into.