Organization : Shoreline Beverages pty Ltd
Competition Name : COLLECT-A-CAP 2017 Promotion
Applicable For : Open ONLY to school learners
Competition Deadline : 24 July 2017.
Prize : R5000 & Tablet Computer
Website : http://www.cooee.co.za/Page.aspx?ID=6757
1. The Collect-A-Cap promotion runs from 14 March – 24 July 2017.
2. The promotion is open ONLY to school learners at participating schools.
Related :Peninsula Beverages Win 5 Clicgear 3.5+ Push Carts Competition : www.southafricain.com/7298.html
3. To participate in the Collect-A-Cap promotion, the school co-ordinator/principal must register their school with Shoreline Beverages. To register, schools will need to send an email to: collectacap AT cooee.co.za and liaise with the Shoreline representative.
4. To qualify for an incentive, school learners from a participating school need to collect and submit ANY Coo-ee bottle cap to the school co-ordinator. The school coordinator is to record the caps collected on a collection sheet and submit this to the Coo-ee Brand Activator electronically via collectacap AT cooee.co.za on a weekly basis. Learners must meet the incentive target to receive a prize.
5. Under no circumstances may the Promoter or its affiliates be contacted by participants to request bottle caps.
6. The school is to submit collection sheets and bottle caps before 24 July 2017 at 12pm .No late submissions will be accepted.
7. Collection sheets & Coo-ee Caps will be collected by the Brand Activator between 25 July – 24 August 2017.
8. Both (learner & school) prizes will only be issued in the last week of the third term, (25 – 29 September 2017) once all collections have been verified according to the rules set out by the Promoter (Shoreline Beverages).
9. Prizes depicted on any promotional advertisements or posters for this competition is illustrative only & actual prizes may vary.
10. Learner Prizes are whilst stocks last and may be substituted with any other prize of comparable commercial value at the Promoters discretion.
11. The top learner overall in the Collect-A-Cap promotion with the most caps collected during the promotion will win themselves a Tablet Computer. There is only 1 prize to be won in this category across the promotion (not per school)
12. The top school in the Collect-A-Cap promotion will qualify for an added incentive of a voucher to the value of R5000. To redeem this prize a 2 week-notice period is required. A Shoreline representative will also hand over this prize.
13. Prizes are not transferable & cannot be exchanged for cash.
14. Learners can also qualify for a further incentive by participating in the creative kids recycling project. To qualify for this prize, learners are to use any material from a Coo-ee product to create any creative design. The School is to submit the best recycling submissions (received from the learners) to the promoter to judge (only the top 3 winners across creative category – NOT per school).
15. The top project deemed by the promoter will be announced as the winner.
16. The learner prize for the recycling project is a Tablet Computer.