Organization : Claire’s & New Clicks South Africa (Pty) Ltd
Competition Name : Claire’s Justin Bieber Woobox Competition
Applicable For : Reside in the Republic of South Africa
Closing Date : 2 May 2017
Prize : R500 Claire’s hampers
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Website : https://www.clairessa.co.za/
Claire’s Justin Bieber Woobox Competition :
Terms and Conditions :
1. These are the terms and conditions for the Claire’s South Africa (“Claire’s”) Facebook competition – Claire’s Justin Bieber Woobox Competition (“the Competition”).
Related : New Clicks Claire’s South Africa Squad Search Competition : www.southafricain.com/7007.html
2. This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook (“FB”). Any correspondence regarding the Competition must be directed to Claire’s and not to FB.
3. All information collected pursuant to the Competition is collected by Claire’s and not by FB. By entering the Competition and submitting your information to Claire’s, you warrant that you consent to the collection, retention, usage and distribution of your personal information in connection with the Competition and your Competition entry. Claire’s or any of its sponsors may use your details to contact you and to keep you updated.
4. Claire’s or any of its sponsors shall use and take care of any personal information you supply to Claire’s or any of its sponsors in accordance with data protection legislation.
5. In order to be eligible to enter the competition, a participant :
a. Must reside in Cape Town, Cape Town surrounds, Johannesburg, JHB surrounds.
b. Must have a valid Facebook account
c. Must correctly: Like/Follow the Claire’s South Africa Facebook and Instagram page. Follow the woobox link and enter by completing the form.
d. Under 18s should enter under parental supervision and approval
6. All participants who meet the eligibility requirements set out above will automatically be entered into the Competition.
7. Claire’s is a trading division of New Clicks South Africa (Pty) Ltd (“Clicks”). The following persons and entities are not eligible to participate in the competition :
a. directors, members, partners, employees, agents of or consultants to Clicks, its subsidiaries, divisions and/or associated companies or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by Clicks, and their spouses, life partners, immediate family members and business partners;
b. directors, members, partners, employees, agents of or consultants to the advertising and promotion agencies of Clicks and their spouses, life partners, immediate family members and business partners; and
c. Employees, agents and sponsors of Claire’s may not contribute towards any entry.
8. The competition commences on Thursday, 13 April 2017 and closes on Tuesday, 2 May 2017 at 9 am.
9. Four winners will be drawn by random selection from all eligible entries by Thursday, 4 May . The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence in this regard will be entered into.
10. No responsibility is accepted by Claire’s or any of its sponsors for entries lost, delayed, misdirected, incomplete or which cannot be entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of entry is not proof of receipt.
11. The prizes for the competition are as follows :
a. Eight JB tickets in total and eight Claire’s hampers worth R500 each.
b. Please note: Lost or stolen WILL NOT be replaced under ANY circumstances – new vouchers will have to be purchased. PLEASE TREAT YOUR VOUCHERS LIKE CASH.
12. The prizes cannot be exchanged for cash. If, for any reason, Claire’s cannot provide any of the prizes, Claire’s will award an alternative prize of a similar value.
13. Claire’s reserves the right to disqualify a winner if he/she does not respond to the telephone call, e-mail or message within 12 hours of being contacted, indicating that he/she accepts the prize. In such event, Claire’s will be entitled to select another winner immediately thereafter.