|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Organization : Masscash (Pty) Ltd
Competition Name : Saverite Easter 2017 Trolley Dash Competition
Applicable For : Open to all residents and/or citizens of South Africa
Closing Date : 3 May 2017
Prize : Shopping Vouchers
Website : http://www.saverite.co.za/saverite-easter-promotion-now/
Terms & Conditions : https://www.southafricain.com/uploads/7586-EasterTrolley.docx
Saverite Easter 2017 Trolley Dash Competition :
Terms and Conditions :
1. The Promoter is Masscash (Pty) Ltd (“the Promoter”).
2. The Saverite Easter 2017 Trolley Dash Competition (“the Competition”) will commence on 13 April 2017 and competition entry lines will close at midnight on 3 May 2017. Any entries received after midnight on the last day will be invalid and will not be considered.
Related : Hollywoodbets Win A 60 Second Trolley Dash Competition : www.southafricain.com/7379.html
3. The Competition is only open to persons above the age of 18 who are in possession of a valid identity document (“Participants”), except directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants of or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the Promoter or marketing service providers in respect of the competition, or the spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members. If registered on the Promoter’s Data Warehouse System, said Participants credit account must be current and in good standing at the date of draw.
4. By entering this Competition, the Participants accept these Terms and Conditions (“Rules”) and agree to abide by them. Any Participant may request to be furnished with a copy of these Rules at no cost by emailing such request to mosidi.mthombeni AT saverite.co.za.
5. All Participants to the Competition stand a chance of winning 1 (One) of 3 (Three) 60 (Sixty) second Trolley Dashes to be held at the Saverite Supermarket nominated by the Participant upon entering the Competition.
6. Each winner shall be randomly drawn by way of a draw to be held on 18 May 2017 or as soon as possible thereafter at the offices of the Promoters’ attorneys.
7. The winners will be required to identify themselves with a valid identification document on the day of the Trolley Dash and only the actual winners as verified by the Promoter will be allowed to partake in the Trolley Dashes.
8. The Trolley Dash will commence on a date and at a time that will be pre-arranged by the Promoter
9. To enter the Competition, Participants must SMS the keyword “EASTER”, their name and the name of their Saverite store to 41050. Standard SMS rates apply, free and bundled SMS’s do not apply. Entries are unlimited.
10. It is the responsibility of all Participants to ensure that their entry strictly adheres to the requirements as set out above. Any entry that does not entirely comply with these requirements will be automatically disqualified.
11. Items that are excluded from the Trolley Dashes are as follows :
11.1. General merchandise (i.e. non-grocery items such as plastic ware, cutlery, crockery, etc.);
11.3. Tobacco products; and
11.4. Airtime or electricity vouchers
12. The winners will be contacted telephonically on the cell phone number used by them to enter the Competition within a reasonable period of time after the draw. The winners will at that point be required to provide their relevant contact details and will be requested to fax or email a copy of their identity document to a representative of the Promoter via info AT saverite.co.za or 0861 627 283.