Organization : MySchool Virtual Market Place Pty Ltd
Competition Name : 2017 MySchool and Havilah Designer Jewellery Mother’s Day promotion
Applicable For : Open to all MySchool MyVillage MyPlanet cardholders
Competition Deadline : 31st May 2017
Website : http://www.myschool.co.za/legal/terms-and-conditions/1481-t-c-s-2017-myschool-and-havilah-designer-jewellery-mother-s-day-promotion
MySchool & Havilah Designer Jewellery Mother’s Day promotion :
1.. The 20% discount off Branded jewellery purchases at Havilah Designer Jewellers from 1st May to 31st May, 2017 is open to all MySchool/MyVillage card holders over the age of 18 years who are in lawful possession of a MySchool/MyVillage/MyPlanet Card.
Related : MySchool & Woolworths George CBD Mother’s day Promotion : www.southafricain.com/7661.html
2. The 20% discount off Branded jewellery (Pretty Silver, Engelsrufer Angel Whisperer, Pandora & Nomination, Italy) purchases at Havilah Designer Jewellers for Mother’s from 1st May to 31st May 2017 is open to MySchool employees or their family members including the employees and family members of the MySchool advertising and promotional agencies and distributors.
3. In order to receive the 20% discount, the MySchool card holders are required to present their MySchool/MyVillage card at Havilah Designer Jewellery, Walmer, Port Elizabeth, during the promotional period mentioned above.
4. Multiple entries are permitted.
5. The 20% discount is not transferable, non-refundable, non-exchangeable.
6. By participating in the 20% discount promotion, the clients/customers agree to release and hold MySchool harmless against any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with this promotion or resulting from acceptance, possession, or use of the prize, including, without limitation, personal injuries, death, and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy.
7. MySchool reserves the right to terminate this promotion immediately and without notice. In the event of such termination, the clients/customers agree to waive any rights that they may have in terms of this promotion and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against MySchool, its advertising and promotional agencies, distributors and their respective employees.
8. Any reference to MySchool in these terms and conditions shall be deemed to include reference to VMP (Pty) Ltd and any of their holding, associated, affiliated companies and subsidiaries.