Organization : Makro (Masstores (Pty) Limited
Competition Name : Corona Paradise Promotional Competition
Applicable For : South African or Country of Citizenship
Competition Deadline : 31 May 2017
Prize : Corona Retro Bicycles
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Website : https://www.mtn.co.za/home/
Corona Paradise Promotional Competition :
1. This promotional competition is organised by Makro (Masstores (Pty) Limited, trading as Makro SA (registration number: 1991/006805/07)) and The South African Breweries (Proprietary) Limited (registration number: 1998/006375/07)(‘the promoter/s’).
2. The competition commences on 24 April 2017 and ends on 31 May 2017.
Related : Makro Masstores Samsung Shop Drop Promotional Competition : www.southafricain.com/6776.html
3. For the purpose of this competition “customer” or “you” means the natural person, whose name, contact telephone number and South African or Country of Citizenship Identity or Passport number (unique identification) are reflected on the Makro SAP Customer Relationship Management system (“SAP CRM 7 system”) at the time of the draw and whose details are attached to the Makro card used to purchase the product of the participating brand from Makro.
4. All commercial customers must take note of the fact that the prize will be awarded to the natural person as stipulated in these rules and that the prize will not be awarded to any legal entity. It is therefore the customer’s obligation to ensure that the correct people’s details are recorded on the SAP CRM 7 system to represent the legal entity.
5 Entry into the competition is automatic, using your details and the actual purchasing data on the Makro SAP CRM 7 & BI systems and you will be entered provided that:
5.1. you are a natural persons over the age of 18;
5.2. you are in possession of your valid South African or Country of Citizenship ID book or Passport ;
5.3. your complete, accurate and up to date name, contact telephone number and South African identity number are captured and appear on the Makro SAP CRM 7 system;
5.4. your identification can be verified through your South African or country of Citizenship identity book or Passport;
5.5. you are not a director, member, partner, employee, agent or consultant to Makro or SAB, or any marketing service provider in respect of the promotional competition or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the promoter/s or suppliers of goods or services in connection with this competition, or the spouse, life partner, parent, child, brother, sister, business partner or associate of such a person;
5.6. it is not unlawful to supply the prize to you in terms of any legislation or public regulation and Makro reserves the right to require prove that it will not be unlawful to supply a prize (for example to request the winner of a TV to provide his TV license to Makro before they can hand over the prize).
6. Your entry into the competition means that you agree and understand that you will stand a chance to win a prize only and that there is no guarantee that you will be receiving any prize.
7. You will be automatically entered into the draw when you purchase a case of Corona from any participating Makro store during the Competition Period.
8. Entry is limited to one per day.
9. No person may win more than one Prize in this Competition.
10. There will be 1(one) of 20(twenty) Corona Retro Bicycles to be won across all participating stores. 1 per store
11. The winner/s will be randomly selected from eligible entrants for the relevant period, one week after the closing date of the competition. An independent third party will select the winner(s).
12. If the competition entails a prize for each store and there are no entries for a particular store, a second winner will be selected from the store with the most entries.