|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Organization : e.tv (Pty) Ltd & eSat tv (Pty) Ltd,
Competition Name : Da Vinci Learning Great Dreamers Competition
Applicable For : South African citizen
Competition Closing Date : 4th June 2017
Prize : Da Vinci Mini 3D Printer, GoPro Hero Session camera,etc
Website : http://www.openviewhd.co.za/da-vinci-learning-great-dreamers-competition-rules
Da Vinci Learning Great Dreamers Competition Rules :
Terms and Conditions of Entry :
1. In order to be able to enter the Competition and to be eligible to comply with the terms and conditions of entry. It is a condition that the person must be a South African citizen and be over the age of 18 years or older
Related : Disney Princess Month Competition : www.southafricain.com/6919.html
2. Any person who is an employee of any of the following companies: e.tv (Pty) Ltd; eSat tv (Pty) Ltd, Platco Digital (Pty) Ltd; Moonrock CC, MP Tax (PTY) LTD and/or any other agent, promoter and/or other person connected with the Competition and/or a member of their family shall not be allowed to enter the Competition and shall be ineligible to participate. If any such person should enter then they will be automatically disqualified.
3. e.tv shall be entitled at its sole discretion to declare that any entry is not to be entered for the Competition and is disqualified (whether or not the entry mechanic is correct.) In such event e.tv shall not be obliged to the person who has entered of their disqualification nor shall it be obliged to provide a reason for its decision.
4. All decisions of e.tv shall be final and e.tv shall not enter into any correspondence, dialogue and/or otherwise with any person regarding any aspect of the Competition.
5. All entries must be original, and not abusive, defamatory, offensive, derogatory, degrading and/or otherwise not acceptable due to the nature of the material submitted.
6. e.tv may at its sole discretion decide that any entry is not eligible due to the nature of the content of the entry and may disqualify a person from the Competition.
7. The competition rules shall be made available to the consumer protection commission and to any participant on request and without costs.
Prize(s) and Duration of Competition :
** The competition will start on the 7th May 2017 at 20:00pm and will finish on the 4th June 2017 at 20:00pm
The prize(s) shall consist of the following and will be awarded over the following period :
** Da Vinci Mini 3D Printer
** GoPro Hero Session camera
** iPad mini 2 32GB Wifi
** Apple Watch Series 1 38mm
10. All entries received and/or made after that time shall not be eligible to be entered into the Competition and shall be disqualified. There may be a charge incurred even though the entry is not accepted as valid.
Cost and Method of Entry :
Only the following methods of entry to the competition shall be accepted by e.tv :
11. The Competition can be entered by spotting the code displayed on the Da Vinci Learning Channel (in CEE territories, South Africa, Turkey) during the Competition Period, then by visiting the website davinci-learning.com and following these steps :
** Choose telecom operator to which the Participant subscribes
** Fill out all required information
** Enter the code displayed on Da Vinci Learning TV Channel
Prize Winners :
13. Independent supervision of all valid entries received shall be made by MP Tax (Pty) Ltd.
14. The decision of e.tv as to the winners of the Competition shall be final.
15. No entrant can be awarded more than one prize per competition.
16. The winners will be notified by telephone call within the timescale specified below unless e.tv decides at its sole discretion that the timescale for notification needs to be extended for any reason.