|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Organization : First for Women Insurance Company Limited
Competition Name : 1st for Women Insurance Win R20 000 Competition
Applicable For : Only people legally living in South Africa
Competition Deadline : 30 June 2017
Prize : R20 000
Website : https://www.firstforwomen.co.za/current-competition-terms-and-conditions/
1st for Women Insurance Win R20 000 Competition :
Terms and Conditions :
** You do so much for so many and seldom put yourself first. That’s why we’re giving away R20 000 for you to spend on the things you love most.
Related : 1Life Insurance Wifi & SMS Competition : www.southafricain.com/6911.html
All participants, by entering the competition, agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
1. Entry into the competition and/or acceptance of a prize (in the event of winning a prize) constitutes a binding acceptance of the terms and conditions on behalf of the winner.
2. No staff member of 1st for Women and/or any of its associated or affiliated companies and/or agencies, and staff members or their immediate family may enter the competition.
3. The prize available to the winner is R20 000.
4. Participants are allowed to enter the competition using the following entry mechanism :
4.1 Facebook- To enter, entrants must click on the link provided through the 1st for Women Facebook page. They will then be asked to answer the competition question and submit their details to gain entry into the competition.
4.2 The competition question is Which insurer offers insurance tailor-made for women?
5. No persons under 18 years of age may enter the competition.
6. A person may enter as many times as they wish.
7. Only people legally living in South Africa will be eligible to take part in this competition.
8. Anyone eligible can enter; this competition is not exclusive to 1st for Women clients.
9. Participants are not eligible to partake in or win a competition if they have won a competition promoted by 1st for Women within the past six months. Winners may participate in a competition promoted by 1st for Women after the expiry of six months from the date on which they won the last competition.
10. By entering this competition, contestants agree to receive marketing and/or promotional material from 1st for Women and/or any of their associated or affiliated companies. No contestant or winner of this competition is in any way obliged to enter into a contract of insurance with 1st for Women and/or a contract with any of their associated or affiliated companies.
11. The winners will be randomly selected by 1st for Women. The conducting of the competition shall be overseen by an independent person appointed by 1st for Women.
12. It is the entrants’ responsibility to ensure that their entry is received by 1st for Women prior to the closure of the competition. Any entries which are not received by 1st for Women prior to the closure of the competition will not be eligible to participate, regardless of the reason for the late entry.
13. 1st for Women and its affiliates are not responsible for any entries which are not received, whether timeously or at all, regardless of the cause thereof. Without limitation, 1st for Women and its affiliates are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer hardware or software failure or malfunction, traffic congestion (whether or on the Internet, or at any service provider, web site or other device or medium), or any combination thereof, or any other technical or other problems.
14. 1st for Women and its affiliates are not responsible for any injury or damage to entrants or any other person’s computer, mobile telephone or other device used by entrants to enter into, or obtain any materials related to, the competition.
15. It is the entrants’ responsibility to ensure that any information which they provide to 1st for Women is accurate, complete and up to date.
16. Any costs or expenses which entrants may incur other than in respect of those items specifically included in a prize are for their own account 1st for Women will not be responsible for any costs or expenses which they incur during and for purposes of their entry into the competition and their acceptance and/or use of a prize.
17. 1st for Women does not make any representations or give any warranties, whether expressly or implicitly, as to a prize, and in particular, but without limitation, make no representations and give no warranty that –
17.1 their entry or participation in the competition will necessarily result in entrants winning a prize;
17.2 a prize, or any aspect thereof, will meet the winners requirements, preferences, standards or expectations; or
17.3 a prize, or any aspect thereof, will be satisfactory.
18. 1st for Women and its affiliates will not be responsible for any harm, damage, loss or claim relating to the provision of any element of a prize or any changes to a prize that may be made at any time.
19. Prizes are not transferable and may not be deferred, changed or exchanged for any other item.
20. Entrants may not win the prize if it is unlawful for 1st for Women to supply such a prize to them. If an entrant is selected as the winner and it is deemed unlawful they will forfeit the prize.
21. The competition starts on 19 April 2017 and ends on 30 June 2017. The winners will be announced within two weeks of the competition concluding.
22. The winner will be notified by means of telephone or email.
22.1 In the event the winner agrees to the disclosure of their name in the marketing of the competition, a prize handover will be arranged with the winner and this will take place in Johannesburg.
22.2 If 1st for Women or a third party is unable to contact winners either via email or telephone within 30 days (contact will be attempted weekly) or if the winners are unable to collect the prize within 30 days, the winners will forfeit the prize and 1st for Women reserves the right to re-draw a new winner under the same conditions.