Organization : Edgars
Facility : Account Statement View Online
Head Quarters : Johannesburg
Website : https://www.edgars.co.za/customer/account/create/
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
How To View Edgars Account Statement Online?
In order to view your Edgars account statement you need to be logged in.If you don’t have an User Id, you must Register.
Related / Similar Facility :
Edgars Club Choose the Way You Pay
How To Register For Edgars Account?
New Customers :
** By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple shipping addresses, view and track your orders in your account and more.
** Please go to the official web page of Edgars and then click Register button in right top corner of the home page.
Register a new customer please following the below details.
Personal Information :
Step 1 : Enter First Name
Step 2 : Enter Last Name
Step 3 : Enter Email Address
Login Information :
Step 4 : Enter Password
Step 5 : Enter Confirm Password
Step 6 : Click Submit button.
After successful registration the conformation message will be displayed as well as.
How To Login Into Edgars Account?
Registered Customers :
If you have an Edgars account with us, please log in.go to the above link.
Step 1 : Enter Email Address
Step 2 : Enter Password
Step 3 : Click Login button ,View the Account statement online.
How To Retrieve Edgars Password?
Retrieve your password here :
Please enter your email address below, You will receive a link to reset your password.
Forgot Edgars password details
Step 1 : Enter Email Address
Step 2 : Click Submit button, reset your password
** Our aim is to continuously strive to bring you products and services that are of interest to you.
** To do this we need to know a little more about you. Please be sure to “Update your details”.
** In order to transact on this website you need to have a registered profile.
** Your profile has a user name and password which you will need to log on.
** If you do not have a user name or password you will need to create a profile.
** If you have a registered profile on Edgars.co.za or Fashion Hotline you can use your user name and password to log on to this website.
Edgars Accounts : 0860 112 442
** General account related queries, balance enquires, payment arrangements, update of personal details, reporting of lost and stolen cards, etc
Operating hours :
Mon – Wed : 08h00 – 18h00
Thursday : 08h00 – 19h00
Friday : 08h00 – 21h00
Saturday : 08h00 – 18h00
Sunday & Public Holiday : 09h00 – 17h00
Alternatively please e-mail your nearest Regional Credit Office at :
Johannesburg : accountsjhb AT edcon.co.za
Cape Town : accountsctn AT edcon.co.za
Durban : accountsdbn AT edcon.co.za
Physical Address :
Edgardale, Press Avenue
Some Important Information From Comments
1. I have requested statements from Edgars. No statements? I have not purchased any thing from Edgars for 8 (or) 9 months but have been paying. I cannot understand my balance. Something is not right! I cannot access any statements as the online service does not work. I have tried several times. I have emailed numerous times. Spoken to someone who assured me that the statements will be sent via email – NOTHING! I am so sick of this as they will be quick to blacklist but they can’t get their act together to provide the statements.
2. My account was blocked and I was told to phone. After at least 10 attempts, no one answers the phone. All I got was enter ID Number and then gets placed on hold and music plays waited so many times more than 15 minutes and never get any person answering. This must be the poorest company in the world. Close the business down after dealing with Edgars for 45 years I can see there will be no improvement. They deserve to go under and have no more customers.
3. I have requested for monthly accounts a number of times. Usually I try to phone your customer care number, only to be told this number is incorrect. I have written a note to you, and asked you to please send me a monthly account as I like to know what has been purchased and paid for, NOT an amount of which I can make no detail from. If you send accounts via email, as in the past, I will be eternally grateful
FAQ On Edgars Account Statement
Frequently Asked Questions FAQ On Edgars Account Statement
Q: What is Edgars?
A: Edgars is a South African retail store that offers a wide range of clothing, footwear, accessories, and homeware for men, women, and children.
Q: What is an Edgars account statement?
A: An Edgars account statement is a document that provides a summary of transactions and balances related to an Edgars store account. It typically includes details such as purchases, payments, outstanding balances, and other relevant information.
Q: How often are Edgars account statements issued?
A: Edgars account statements are typically issued monthly. However, the frequency may vary depending on your account activity and preferences.
Q: How can I dispute a transaction or discrepancy on my Edgars account statement?
A: If you notice any discrepancies or have concerns about a transaction on your Edgars account statement, you should contact Edgars customer service as soon as possible to dispute the transaction. They will be able to assist you in resolving the issue and provide further guidance on the dispute resolution process.
Additional Generic Procedure
Edgars no longer provides online access to account statements. You can still view your statements by:
Logging into your Edgars account: You can log into your Edgars account on the Edgars website and view your latest statement. To do this, you will need your Edgars account number and password.
Requesting a paper statement: You can request a paper statement by calling Edgars on 0860 11 24 42.
Checking your email: If you have opted to receive your statements by email, you will receive an email with your latest statement attached.
Here are the steps on how to log into your Edgars account and view your statement:
1. Go to the Edgars website at www.edgars.co.za/.
2. Click on the “My Account” tab.
3. Enter your Edgars account number and password.
4. Click on the “Log in” button.
5. Click on the “Statements” tab.
6. Click on the “View Statement” button next to the statement you want to view.
Your statement will then be displayed. You can download the statement by clicking on the “Download” button.