|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Organization : FirstRand Bank Limited
Competition Name : FNB Credit and Cheque Card Checkers Little Shop Campaign
Applicable For : Open to all valid FNB Visa Credit and Cheque Cardholders
Competition Closing Date : 27 July 2017
Prize : 1 million eBucks
Website : https://www.fnb.co.za/
Download Terms & Conditions : https://www.southafricain.com/uploads/8307-FNBCreditandcard.pdf
FNB Credit and Cheque Card Checkers Little Shop Campaign :
Terms and Conditions :
1. Competition start and end dates are 26 May 2017 and 27 July 2017 respectively.
Related : FirstRand Bank Royal Agriculture Show Competition : www.southafricain.com/8178.html
2. The competition is open to all valid FNB Visa Credit and Cheque Cardholders this includes Gold, Premier, Private Clients and Private Wealth cardholders who reside in South Africa and are over the age of 18 years.
3. To qualify for the competition, all you need to do is swipe your FNB Credit or Cheque Card this includes Gold, Premier, Private Clients and Private Wealth cardholders at any Checkers stores during the competition period between 26 May 2017 to 27 July 2017 to receive an entry into the draw to win 1 million eBucks .
4. Only accounts in good standing will be considered for the prize draw.
5. The prize is 1 million eBucks.
6. The prize must be taken by no later than 02 August 2017.
7. The winner of the competition will be selected by random system generated draw. This draw will take place on 31 July 2017.
8. If the prize winner cannot accept the prize for any reason whatsoever, a runner up will be drawn.
9. The prize winner will be notified by telephone in the week commencing 31 July 2017 and a letter of confirmation will be sent to the winner by mail.
10. The prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged or converted to cash.
11. The competition is not open to employees of FirstRand Bank Limited, and their immediate family members, including their spouse, life partner, parents and children, their agents, third parties or anyone connected to the draw.
12. The winner may be requested to take part in publicity resulting from this competition.
13. By participating in this competition, participants agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this competition.