Organization : Checkers (Pty) Ltd
Competition Name : Little Shop Minis For Learning Competition
Applicable For : Open to all South African residents
Competition Deadline : 23 July 2017
Prize : 1 set per approved motivation
Website : www.checkerslittleshop.co.za
Download Terms & Conditions : https://www.southafricain.com/uploads/8311-CheckersLittleShop.pdf
Little Shop Minis For Learning :
Terms & Conditions :
1. The promoter is Checkers (Pty) Ltd (“the Promoter”).
2. The promotional campaign is open to all South African residents residing in South Africa and are in possession of a valid identity document and a suitable motivation.
Related : Checkers Little Shop Promotion 2017 : www.southafricain.com/8294.html
3. Any participant under the age of 18 years must be fully assisted by his/her guardian, who approves of and consents to the participant’s participation in the donation submission.
Rules Of The Promotion :
Minis For Learning :
1. Checkers and Checkers Hyper will run the Little Shop promotion from the 26 May 2017 until 23 July 2017 or until Little Shop mini stocks last in its South African stores.
2. The Minis for Learning application page will be active on the .checkerslittleshop.co.za website until the 23rd of July.
3. 40 institutions or educators will be selected from the online applications.
4. The Minis for Learning Donations will be limited to the handover of 1 set per approved motivation.
5. Where motivation is valid, a maximum 2 sets will be donated and it is up to the discretion of the selection committee.
4. Participants may submit as many times as they wish, provided that each submission is for a different institution.
5. A copy of these rules can be found on the following website .termsconditions.co.za throughout the period of the competition or can be obtained from the Consumer Call Centre on telephone number 0800 01 07 09.
6. The organization or person, reserves the right to give Checkers permission to publish their information to a public list by selecting the tick box on the website.
8. The Promoter shall not be responsible for any lost, damaged, delayed, incorrect or incomplete submissions for any reason whatsoever. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
9. The Promoter shall not be responsible for the failure of any technical element relating to this promotion that may result in an entry not being successfully submitted.
10. Responsibility is not accepted for submissions lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer or cell phone hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
11. No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
12. The prize is not transferrable.