Organization : SA Taxi Development Finance (Pty) Ltd
Competition Name : Win A Taxi Competition
Applicable For : Open to all South African residents
Competition Deadline : 31st August 2017
Prize : Toyota Quantum
Website : http://sataxi.co.za
Rules & regulations : https://www.southafricain.com/uploads/8449-WINaTaxi.pdf
Win A Taxi Competition :
Rules & Regulations :
1. The promoter of this competition is SA Taxi Finance Holdings / Taximart situated 179 15th Rd, Randjespark, Midrand, 1685 South Africa.
Related : National Brands a Hug in a Mug Seek the Treat Facebook Competition : www.southafricain.com/8446.html
2. By entering the promotional competition, the consumer as entrant, agrees to abide to the terms and conditions, which are disclosed below.
3. The entrant acknowledges that s/he has had enough time to read and understand these terms and conditions.
4. This competition is open to all residents of South Africa who are eighteen (18) years or older, except to employees and their immediate family members, directors, members, or partners of SA Taxi and its affiliated entities, as well as agents or consultants, and related third parties of such organisation.
5. The competition will start on 10th May 2017 and close on 31st August 2017 (which includes both days).
6. To enter the draw and qualify for a chance of winning one (1) Toyota Quantum, an entrant must :
** Purchase a taxi from Taximart direct between 10th May 2017 and 31st August 2017.
** There are no further costs to enter the competition.
** An entrant may or may not be an existing customer of the promoter.
7. One (1) taxi purchase gives an entrant one (1) competition entry.
8. The winner will be selected from a group of entrants by random selection (a lucky draw) which will take place at the premises of the promoter on 19th September 2017.
9. If the competition cannot be conducted due to unforeseen circumstances, matters arising beyond the control of the promoter, or lawful reasons, the promoter in its sole discretion can delay, cancel, or postpone the results of the competition.
10. The winner will be announced on the 19th September 2017 during a live draw at the premises of the promoter.
11. The results of the competition will be verified by an independent professional person of the promoter.
12. Should the winner not be present at the live draw, the promoter will contact the winner by telephone.
13. If the winner cannot be contacted or reached within seven (7) working days from the date of the relevant draw, then a new winner will be pronounced and verified.
14. The promoter of the competition should have an entrant’s updated personal details on record, but if his/her personal information has changed from the date of purchase to the date of the closing of the competition, the entrant has to ensure that the promoter receives the correct information before 11 September 2017.
15. The winner must provide valid proof of his/her identity and a valid driver’s l icense issued locally, when claiming the prize.
16. If the winner is ineligible or disqualified to claim the prize, then it will be awarded to another winner by random draw and verified by the promoter.
17. The prize cannot be exchanged for its cash value.
18. The prize excludes any other expenses incurred by the entrant when participating in this promotion, such as fuel, running or maintenance costs, insurance and the like.
19. The winner becomes fully responsible for the motor vehicle from date of its collection, which shall be arranged after the winner has been contacted.
20. The winner has a choice as to whether the organisation may publish his/her name, and/or photo in future marketing material.