Organization : Coca-Cola Africa (Proprietary) Limited
Competition Name : The Voice South Africa Ticket Giveaway
Applicable For : Open to permanent residents and citizens of South Africa
Competition Deadline : 21st of June 2017
Prize : VIP tickets
Website : https://www.coke.co.za/en/competition-terms-and-conditions/
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
The Voice South Africa Ticket Giveaway :
Terms & Conditions :
1. This Promotional Competition (“Competition”) is organised by Coca-Cola Africa (Proprietary) Limited (“Promoter”).
Related : Coca-Cola Engen & WW Competition : www.southafricain.com/8406.html
2. The Competition is open to permanent residents and citizens of South Africa aged 18 (eighteen) years and older, in possession of a valid South African Identity Document or Birth Certificate, except any employee, director, member, partner, agent or consultant or any person directly or indirectly who controls or is controlled by the Promoter and/or immediate family members of any employee, director, member, partner, agent or consultant of or person indirectly or directly in control or controlled by the Promoter, its advertising agencies, advisers, dealers, suppliers and Bottlers of beverages identified by the trademarks owned by or licensed to The Coca-Cola Company, its affiliates and/or associated companies (“Disqualified Participants”).
3. By entering the Competition, all participants and winners agree to be bound by these rules as interpreted by the Promoter, whose decision regarding any dispute will be final and binding. The Promoter reserves the right at any time without notice to amend, modify, or change these rules, and to postpone, suspend or cancel this Competition and any Prizes (which have not yet been subject to a draw), or any aspect thereof, without notice at any time, for any reason which the Promoter reasonably deems necessary.
4. The Competition commences on the 29th May 2017 and ends on the 21st of June 2017, all days inclusive. A total of 70 (seventy) Prizes will be given away, the winners will be determined and informed by the Promoter during the period of the Competition.
5. The winners will not be announced on any of the Promoter’s social media platforms – eg. Facebook and/or Twitter, however, the winners will be contacted via direct message on the Promoter’s social media platform as set out in paragraph 39 below.
6. All entrants of the Competition are eligible to win the aforementioned prizes. All valid entries received on/before the closing date will be reviewed by a panel of judges who will short-list the correct entries. The judging panel will then select 70 (seventy) winners. The promoters decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. The Prizes consist of the following :
a) 60 (sixty) general access tickets and 10 (ten) VIP tickets and will be broken down as follows :
** 12 (twelve) General access tickets will be allocated to each of the 5 (five) events.
** 2 (two) VIP tickets will be allocated to each of the 5 (five) events.
** 28 May 2017 – 12 (twelve) General access (4 x 3 sets) tickets and 2 (two) VIP tickets
** 4 June 2017 – 12 (twelve) General access (4 x 3 sets) tickets and 2 (two) VIP tickets
** 11 June 2017 – 12 (twelve) General access (4 x 3 sets) tickets and 2 (two) VIP tickets
** 18 June 2017 – 12 (twelve) General access (4 x 3 sets) tickets and 2 (two) VIP tickets
** 25 June 2017 – 12 (twelve) General access (4 x 3 sets) tickets and 2 (two) VIP tickets
b) Winners will be responsible for their own transport to and from the stadium. (Mosaiek Teatro, Fairlands) The Promoter will not be liable for any travel-related costs.
8. Entrants will be required to do the following for a chance to win the prize :
a) Be on the lookout for our competition posts on Facebook and/or Twitter – Coca-Cola South Africa Facebook Page and @CocaCola_ZA Twitter Page
b) Participants will be required to answer a question as per the Facebook and Twitter post.
c) Only people who have replied in the Facebook comments section and Twitter with the correct answer and correct spelling of the answer, will be eligible.
9. Participants may enter the Competition as many times as they want subject to the following:
a. No automated entries will be allowed and all entries must be made by a natural person, manually.
b. If any entry was made in a manner which in the Promoter’s discretion provides the participant with an unfair advantage over other entrants, such a Participant will be disqualified from this and all future competitions run by the Promoter.
10. Winners will be selected via an audited random draw on the Wednesday before the Sunday event. The decision is final and binding and the Promoter will not enter into any correspondence regarding the decision.